• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
    Dude.

Real life Three Ninjas.

Start paintin' Tumtum's mask.
    YESSSS

*drags out paints*
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post
      I'll finally be able to worry 24 full hours a day if that happens.
      You will get to be constantly worried about her getting knocked up! Yay! LOL
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalliClaus View Post
        Yeah I know, and I'm fine with another bruiser as is the wife but it'd be nice to have a girl as the wife has always wanted one.
        Couldn't she do handstands or like hop on her left foot three times while spinning counter-clockwise to ensure the baby is girl? That works, right?

Congratulations, dude.

Comment

• Pretty sure Mrs. Metal doesn't have that problem.

ZING!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mrs. Metal squirts.

Lulz j/k she fakes it like all of your ladies do.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• not a pic, but..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dZfmPREbTd8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dZfmPREbTd8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Click on this link at your own risk. Seriously. NSFW.

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...y-gross-42939/
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• goddammit.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BLUE WAFFLE MEANS VAGINA INFECTION.

Comment

• I warned you.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Bad day today, Howard? Need a hug, son? Only thing I can think of to explain that horror you foisted on us.

And I curse my own foolishness by clicking on that link. The fault is mine.

Comment

• I just want to know what Howard was searching for that led him to blue waffle vergina's.

Comment

• You can blame a mutual friend of Billy and me. Layne. She got me with that link.

Comment

• I can fully believe Layne has folders of those kinds of links sitting around.

Comment

Working...
                              X