X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Fuck the Queen and her "handmaiden".
    Ok.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

HAHAHA. I forgot about the new Yoda puppet. Seriously, how the fuck did that get through? It looks like shit. And I hate how the Jedi are a bunch of pricks. Sam Jackson should never have been in this. Or at least give the poor bastard something to do.

Imagine being a kid and having Sam Jackson beckon you. Fuck that.

I still dig the Senate Chambers. That's really fucking cool still.

Also like how they bring them back in the fight at the end of Ep 3.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The way the Queen says "Naboo" is hilarious.

Wish the Neimodians were subtitled.

Hey, it's ET!

And Palps's plan is beginning.

Man, Zod looks defeated.

Obi is jealous...awwws....

And now Ani is taking the test that the dude in Ghostbusters did in the beginning.

I wish all it took to become a Jedi was Indian Leg Wrestling Yoda.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And it's PANAKA!

He's truly the unsung hero of the prequels.

Oh Palpy, you are a pimp.

"NaBoo"

And Ani gets denied. He must have lost the leg wrestling competition.

Comment

And I believe this is the last time we hear of the midichlorians.

What a horrible shitty idea.

"WEESA GOIN HOME!"

Goddammit.

Comment

And it's Sidious. Who sounds nothing like Palpatine....

Oh Ric Olie, another character noone gives a shit about or hears about again.

Listen to PANAKA!

Comment

I do dig the Gungan army. The whole scene in the jungle is pretty neat.

I still wish they were subtitled.

And Cj looks like Boss Nass when he shakes his head real fast and tries to sound important. It cracks me up.

Comment

Oh snap! Padme is really the Queen?!?!

OMG!

Who gives a shit?

And the Jedi never knew this? WTF?

Boss Nass likes it when the humans are on their knees.

But, he belongs in a Disney movie.

Comment

Photos of Boss CJ!
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I love how the marketing in this movie revolved around Maul.

And now starts the epic land battle. One of my favorite parts in this movie. Except when JarJar wins it by acting like a jackass. Goddammit.

Comment

The coming out of the fog is really well done. Still remember that from the trailers. The battle is pretty impressive. Feels like watching an RTS game. And the droids coming over the hillside, awesome.

One of my favorite shots is one of the battle tanks getting hit and making a huge rivet in the dirt. Not sure why, but I love it.

And Panaka is one of those douchebags that prolly uses his laser pointer in a theater.

Comment

Oh snap!

The droids are marching in. Fucking Jar Jar, god you're a tool.

IT'S MAUL! That shot of the doors opening with him on the other side is awesome.

It's about to be on like DONKEY KONG!

The Duel of the Fates is still a bad ass piece of music. Still pumps me up.

Double lightsaber = awesometacular

Love how frantic their fight is. Maul is obviously a badass.

And Ani wins by randomly pressing buttons. Sweet. What a great pilot.

Back to the duel. He sure is flashy. The reactor core is a sweet backdrop. What's up with the fake headbutt by Obi? That trick never works.

Oh look, Ani is gonna take on the Droid Control Ship.

Ooh, and Jar Jar takes down droids by flailing around. HAR FREAKING HAR.

"I'll try spinning....that's a good trick" *Rob's head slowly pulsating*

Man, Obi keeps getting his faced kicked in.

The red forcefield door scene is awesome. Love howMaul looks like a rabid dog while Qui just meditates. Works quite well.

Fucking Anakin. "I'm trying to stop!"

Maul is ready to kick some ass. Still can't believe they killed of Qui so fast. I really liked his character. STAB

Obi is fucking pissed. He's about to go all Scottish on Maul's ass.

Still a lame way for Maul to die.

"Now this is what I call podracing!" No, this is nothing like racing. NOTHING.

And hooray, a parade.

This movie is so fucking boring. Thank god it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            The sound design for the pods is pretty excellent.
                            This is the best thing about the prequels. Integrating pulse jet technology. I wish they had produced the donuts on a rope contrails that have been seen in the sky over Groom Lake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgCXupNrwHM

Also they sound like Luftwaffe V-1's (Fieseler Fi 103).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e33qdkhNTPU
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTsQxwWcqJI

Comment

Watching the doc at the moment. Jesus. Someone just needs to tell him no. Just once.

Comment

The teaser trailer for this movie is one of the best ever. Seriously, it's fucking epic.

Comment

Working...
                                X