No announcement yet.

Y: The Last Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely different books, plus DMZ is much angrier.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Completely different books, plus DMZ is much angrier.
      Ex Machina reads like a weepy Sorkin Sci-Fi script. DMZ has a message and that message is "FUCK YOUR COUCH".
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

DMZ is a parable about the Iraq/Afghanistan war set in Manhattan. Ex Machina is a West-Wing Sci-Fi story about the New York Mayoralty. Both are good books for completely different reasons. Although I stopped reading DMZ some time ago and I think the story is still going on.

Comparing the two directly is like comparing Taxi Driver and The Godfather directly because both involve New York.

Basically, I have no fucking clue what you're getting at.
        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 11-04-2010, 10:24 PM.

Comment

DMZ is a parable about the Iraq/Afghanistan war set in Manhattan. Ex Machina is a West-Wing Sci-Fi story about the New York Mayoralty. Both are good books for completely different reasons. Although I stopped reading DMZ some time ago and I think the story is still going on.

Comparing the two directly is like comparing Taxi Driver and The Godfather directly because both involve New York.

Basically, I have no fucking clue what you're getting at.

What I'm getting at is that you've made some wrong choices in your life. Ex Machina is just one of them.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

If somehow reading a comic equates the equivalent of a love lost or contracting an STD, then priorities have to be re-alligned.

Comment

If somehow reading a comic equates the equivalent of a love lost or contracting an STD, then priorities have to be re-alligned.

LIES!

Comment

Working...
              X