No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 14: We Have To Go Back...For a Wendy's™ Baked Potato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 14: We Have To Go Back...For a Wendy's™ Baked Potato

Rob and Ceej were quite excited to talk LOST for the first time in what felt like forever. They both shared some of their crazy theories (Ceej had a great one) but alas it was not meant to be. Over 40 mins of conversation was not recorded due to an unfortunate error. So instead Rob and Ceej start attacking each other over their food choices, discuss Mcdonalds test kitchens and Ceej talks about his fleshknot.
    SAWYER BODY!
    20.00%
    JACK FACE!
    80.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

The inclusion of crying jackface on the banner alone assures this will be my favorite episode ever. EVAR!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Haha. Hopefully it's good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Won't lie. Need to listen to 13 before this one as I've been kind of out of the interwebbing lately. Posting here for sure but pretty much looking for work the rest of the time. Will post thoughts after I'm caught up. May try to call for the new show today if I can.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Pepsi is gross. Still want to try the throwback dew.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Touch the flesh knot?
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

TOUCH IT

Comment

Knew I should've gotten into Lost. Great episode!

Comment

Sorry if anything was spoiled, at this point if we mention LOST in the episode, I'll put it in the description but this was all over the place. Thanks though!

Comment

Rob: nobody is shitting on Faraday because he's dead and on TV if you die no one remembers you. :-)

Comment

TRUTH. It still bugs the shit outta me. Like seriously, why wouldn't Jack listen to the goddamn SMARTEST MAN ON THE ISLAND?

Comment

Jocke and Dafleck. SO.MUCH.WIN

Comment

Newsflash: Rufio IS Asian. He's Filipino.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haha, and if our show didn't fuck up you would have heard us go into a huge Asians are god talk regarding the island and the lost boys.

Comment

What I want to know is why in the fuck doesn't CJ get food before he comes over? Nine hours since eating lunch? I would have murdered someone if I haven't eaten by then.

Also, if you make dinner for yourself. How hard is it to make some extra for you to take in the next day? I've heard of lazy, but jesus fuck almighty this goes beyond Panda lazy.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 02-18-2010, 02:59 PM.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X