Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There seems to be a shift with a lot of podcasts that I like moving to vidcasts with a shorter run-time and more focused subject matter. Is this something you guys have ever considered? The main benefit, from what I understand, is that YouTube is the world's second most popular search engine tool (next to Google) so you end up getting found way easier than in the iTuens store as a podcast. Even if you just put up a webcam in front of a taping of your show (BraindeadRadio - RAW AND UNEDITED), you could get a huge spike in traffic for very little extra effort.
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Will never happen. Ceej refuses.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I wanted to do that 4 years ago.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Heh, you could digitally replace Ceej's face with Guy Pierce's! NO ONE WOULD EVER KNOW!!

Comment

I wanted to do a show with us using muppets.

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
              I wanted to do a show with us using muppets.
              hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I WILL DO THIS SHOW WITH YOU IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO THAT IS AWESOME!!!

Comment

If some of our more artistic brethren can craft a muppet that looks like a penis... then I will gladly provide the voice for said muppet/penis.

Comment

So...we getting that Boot alarm installed?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

topics. You should give us some.

Comment

Discuss the amazing new phenomenon that is Eastwooding.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yes. Eastwooding. Also you could talk about "that guy" at work. Since this week I've shoulder rubbed with Batmeng I have learned so much about "that guy" that I'd love to hear you and Ceej's take on it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Discuss.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Comment

Hey guys, bringing the cast back and need your questions! Leave em here and we'll get to em as we record again. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Poster addiction

Comment

Working...
                                X