Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24 memorial shirt

Get em while you can! http://www.astrobasego.com/shirtoftheweek.html
    If he's actually dead, I hope they bring him back as a ghost-like guide to 21, like Obiwan was to Luke (Star Wars fanatics will hate me for butchering the spelling of his name. Sorry!).

Comment

I already have the Dr. Girlfriend shirt, and I would get that one, as I loooove 24, but gold is not my color.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fucking awesome. March 24th this will be mine.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

BEST. DVD. ART. EVER!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I have so many tivo'd I need to catch up...the ones I saw were funny though...
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So far I haven't read this thread, but I scanned through it for Season 3 DVD news. Good to hear, as I don't have cable and have a serious Venture need. I'm jonesin'!

Also, that is a freaking sweet DVD cover.
              Last edited by wydren; 01-28-2009, 02:20 PM.
              "Can't you just magic it away?"
              "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

The Venture Bros. @ NY Comic Con

This is a great Q&A!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Fuck yes bitches! Season 3 hit today! Can't wait to pick this up.

Comment

As much as I love this show I'm leery about the 3rd season. Not crazy about the Moppets and I have no desire to see cartoon dongs.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• haha. and I just bought on bluray at best buy. I know what I'm doing tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                        As much as I hate this show...FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL.
                        Fixed.

Comment

• *sigh*

Fine, fap away at the sight of Rusty crank. See if I care.

I'll be in the corner with my DEAN! t-shirt.

Comment

• And I'll be in the corner with my Dr. Girlfriend shirt.

How can you not love the 3rd season. IT WAS GLORIOUS, animated dicks or not.

Comment

• I'm not saying the 3rd season was shit. It was great in filling in the backstory, I just didn't care for the Moppets (Some perhaps would say the same thing about Sgt. Hatred *shrug*). I thought they were extremly one-note and didn't do anything or go anywhere.

That and I wonder why would I want to hear and see the show uncensored? I don't see the point other than you could do it for the hell of it.

But at least here's hoping that commentaries are actually worthwile...for once.

Comment

• I hated the Moppets as well, but they served their point. Why wouldn't you want to see the show as the creators intended it?

Comment

Working...
                                X