Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call us at 206-350-8858, leave a message, get featured on the podcast!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Pauline No Jawline?
    What it did was really messed up. I was in the back seat bopping around. We got hit from behind and I smacked my face into the back of the driver's seat (this popped the jaw out of whack on the left hand side), then when I was knocked backwards...I caught the same place on the arm of my grandmother in the backseat.

The jaw fractured, but it went back to normal within a 12 week period. As part of the whole process, I was made to go to Speech Therapy. From there, it became 10 years of them finding other shit to correct.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I went to speech therapy once as a child. I have no idea why. The lady was fat. I really have to ask my mom about this.

Also, the tags just get better and better.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Pamida. Holy shit, Rob isn't kidding when he says he saw that store in a small town. I don't think they allow Pamida's in towns with populations higher than 10,000.

Surprisingly, considering I worked at Wendy's for almost four years, I don't have any shit stories. The closest I can get is either A) the hobo that passed out on the shitter for about three hours (someone told me about him during dinner rush and I spaced it out until a guy came up a couple hours later saying there was a dead guy in the bathroom) or B) half a basketball team who decided to spank it and shoot all over the bathroom wall.

Comment

• I lived in that small town.

HAha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha, that's great. So I guess you knew firsthand that the same toys were there from your childhood. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find a Pamida that still had old school Star Wars figures (like, the kind with the lightsabers built into the arm).

I have actually come up with a real question to ask Podcaust rather than a few stuttered sentences. I'll have to call in before the next recording.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I have actually come up with a real question to ask Podcaust rather than a few stuttered sentences. I'll have to call in before the next recording.
              I just delivered three minutes and 22 seconds of hot sexy to your inbox. Take it all, Podcaust, take it good.

Comment

Working...
              X