Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    He is moderately amused at your failing.

Lulz at self. Was thinking of ATF lady. Yeah "Tig" is like my 2nd favorite character.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

But yeah, that ATF chick has a bigger dick than half the guys on this show.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yes, yes she does. Rob you should smitborrent season 2, it's very good.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

HAha, it's already queued up on my media server.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Totally worth th DL. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on theend of season one and season 2. Hurry up & watch it!!!

Comment

Wow, this is a pretty great show. While I wished for a more "HOLY FUCK" season finale like most of my other shows, I kinda dug the more low key one they went for. I'll be diving into season 2 tomorrow. Can't wait.

Comment

Takes an ep or two but season two is aces.

Comment

Shit the first episode was crazy.

Spoiler: SPOILERz! 
                  Henry Rollins fucking rapes Peg Bundy

Really digging the new gang in town.

Comment

Yeah. Season two is epically badass. Soooo good. Can't wait for season 3.

Comment

So I'm about 4 eps in and it's still fucking great. I don't know why more people aren't checking this show out. Some great character actors in this thing and they bring it every episode.

Spoiler: OMGZ SPOILERZ?! 
                      The shit with Tig and the bounty hunters was fucking great. Also, Obie is gonna feel like a douchebag for sticking up for Clay constantly while Jax is trying to keep shit together.

Comment

Tig buggered an animal lol. Great show no doubt. Don't worry Rob it gets better.

Comment

Spoiler: SPOILERZ!!mm!M1!M 
                          They done blew Chibs up. Also it's hilarious to watch Charlie Hunnam beat up Henry Rollins. And the fact that Ron Pearlman is more imposing than Henry is great as well.

Comment

Rollins puts in good work though. As does "king white" lol

Comment

Hale finally grew some balls. The scene with him and Zobel's daughter was great.

Comment

What ep are you on ? Don't want to spoil.

Comment

Working...
                                X