Harry Fuckin' Potter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Fuckin' Potter

I searched my house for World War Z last night, and no luck, but I really wanted to read something. A Star Wars book? Nah. Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy? Almost, but I wasn't in the mood. Book 1 of the Harry Potter series? Why the fuck not? So I'm about 100 pages in, and loving the shit out of it. I feel weird.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

You should feel dirty!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I just couldn't get into it. I love the first movie, but something about that series just doesn't appeal to me. But yet I love the Critter flicks. I dunno.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

i think you need to read dexter. not that there's anything wrong with harry potter.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Well, I'm reading Harry now. After that, who the hell knows.

Comment

You should be reading Watchmen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

And Scott does some owning. Awesome. And he's so right. WTF dude?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

he can't because sarah is reading it and if he takes it from her she will kick him in the balls and then rip them off and throw them in the street...

Ok well maybe not that bad, but she is reading it
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

The Harry Potter books are awesome. I love them. They are simple to read, and fun.
                  "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Thats just it.... there FUN

Comment

Id rather read What to expect when expecting.... which I am!

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                        Thats just it.... there FUN
                        Where fun?

Comment

And it strikes again... ok I know, I suck ass at grammer.. spell check need's to pick that shit up!

Comment

Yup, Corey is right on the money there. But the ease of the Potter book probably means I'll finish it before Sarah finishes Watchmen, so I've got a little while still.

Here fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Yup, Corey is right on the money there. But the ease of the Potter book probably means I'll finish it before Sarah finishes Watchmen, so I've got a little while still.

Here fun!

SO I'm a slow reader!
                              "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                              "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Working...
                              X