comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comedians

who are your favorite comedians? mine are mitch hedberg, demetri martin, and jeremy hotz.

mitch hedberg
    </EMBED>

demetri martin:
    </EMBED>

</EMBED>

</EMBED>

jeremy hotz
    </EMBED>
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Lisa Lampanelli & Margaret Cho....... back in the day it was Eddie Murphy and Andrew Dice Clay
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

"Suck my dick Eddie!"
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

<STYLE type=text/css> <!-- @page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </STYLE> here's some moe: dave chappelle (of course. i don't know why i forgot him the first time), steve hughes, and jim jeffries.

dave chappelle
        </EMBED>

</EMBED>

</EMBED>

steve hughes
        </EMBED>

jim jeffries
        </EMBED>

</EMBED>

Comment

oh and thanks to gta4, kat williams and ricky gervais.

kat williams
          </EMBED>

ricky gervais
          </EMBED>

Comment

Lisa Lampanelli what the fuck? I cant stand that shit
            You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Lisa can be fucking hilarious but most the time she just comes off racist.
              All about Jim Gaffigan,Zach Galifianakis, Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehen, Doug Stanhope, David Cross, Lewis Black, and the list goes on and on...
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Lisa, racist? Hmmm... watch much of here stand up? She has been none to love big black dick. She's just very RAW.. just like Eddie and Dice where back in the day.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

well I know lots of people like her comedy I just don't. It seems like the same couple "raw" jokes told over and over in different ways... just not my thing. Comedy is totally subjective anyway

Comment

And while she may love the black cock, she uses to that to spout racist shit, IMO. And Eddie Murphey can do that...he's black.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Arj Barker is funny

Comment

All the guys from the Marijuana-logues are awesome...especially Doug Benson.

Comment

indeed doug is the best

Comment

I would love to be able to go to the upright citizens brigade theater, best improve

Comment

I love Nick Swardson - "Where's my Dr. Dre CD? Your Grandmother was a ho!"
                              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                              X