No announcement yet.

PS4 or X-Box One???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, this is too difficult. I'm just going to buy a Wii-U instead.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

haha. I do enjoy my Wii-U as well.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Right now HALO is the only reason I want to buy a Xbone. Otherwise the PS4 is the choice I'd recommend.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm a CoD person. My time right now is limited to jumping into a game for a bit and that's about it. I'd love to get into a good RPG, but I'd probably play for 3 hours and that's it.

I think I'll wait to see what bundles pop up this holiday season. I do want that Shadows of Mordor game, which I would have known nothing about if Rob didn't keep posting those amazing videos.

Comment

It's amazing how a game I didn't give a fuck about is now in my top 3 for the year. IT's amazing.

Comment

I'd wager that CoD will run better on PS4.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                I'm a CoD person. My time right now is limited to jumping into a game for a bit and that's about it. I'd love to get into a good RPG, but I'd probably play for 3 hours and that's it.

I think I'll wait to see what bundles pop up this holiday season. I do want that Shadows of Mordor game, which I would have known nothing about if Rob didn't keep posting those amazing videos.
                The COD Xbox One bundle with 1TB is going to be $450 at all major retailers. $50 off.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I'd wager that CoD will run better on PS4.
                  Not me. MS throws a fucking ton of money at them to market it as an Xbox franchise first, like Bungie/Sony with Destiny. I bet it runs near identical, but not better. Plus I still don't like click in to run on PS4 for some reason. only thing about that controller that hasn't been perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    The COD Xbox One bundle with 1TB is going to be $450 at all major retailers. $50 off.
                    And I found my winner. That increased HDD seals the deal.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I want that HD but fuck that console. It's ugly as sin.

I'll stick with my sexy white Xbone next week.

Comment

Oh man, I gotta tell Sarah.

Comment

I want that HD but fuck that console. It's ugly as sin.

I'll stick with my sexy white Xbone next week.

It's ugly as fuck, but I don't know about Sunset. Also, HDD!
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Where do you see this? All prices I see is 499.

Comment

Where do you see this? All prices I see is 499.
                              Been all over Twitter today. Target, Walmart, Best Buy. Target you also get a bag of Doritos and a case of Mountain Dew!

Comment

ah cool. I missed the word retail in your sentence. I looked on amazon for 499.

Comment

Working...
                                X