No announcement yet.

Hannibal - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fucking show, gotdamn. I can't believe they pulled a "The Cell" on us. And the stuff between the orderly and Hannibal? Fuck.

This show is probably my favorite show at the moment. Like we all know that Hannibal won't die in the show but that didn't stop me from getting super fucking tense as he was balancing on that bucket.

SO FUCKING GOOD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No idea what's going on because the fucking on demand is two weeks behind and my DVR was unplugged since I was painting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Comment

dude, it's probably one of the best episode so far. SO GOOD>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

HEY RUB IT IN ROB

Comment

SO AWESOME OMG

But for reals, if you would have told me 2 years ago that I'd be LOVING a prequel show based on Hannibal Lecter I would have laughed in your face because "why would I give a shit about "young Hannibal" especially after that horrid Hannibal Rising movie?"

But now? Fuck, this is legit.

Comment

It's probably the best show on tv right now. Last week was great but maddening because of the person who was killed. This week was just straight FUCKED. UP. The dinner scene with Izzard? Every play Hannibal made? AND THEN the reveal at the end?

SO GOOD MAN.

Comment

So fucking good. SO GODDAMN GOOD.

THAT REVEAL? GETTHEFUCKOUTTAHERE

This season has been goddamn amazing.

Comment

Yup, real fucking good. And dat ascot.

Comment

Man, Davies was great.

"I didn't kill him.." And then the look on Will's face.

I think this was the first meal Hannibal cooked that I wanted no part of haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Man, Davies was great.

"I didn't kill him.." And then the look on Will's face.

I think this was the first meal Hannibal cooked that I wanted no part of haha.
                      The Ripper is gone. no more red meat.

Comment

This show really is something else. I love that Will and Hannibal are out in the open to each other. Now they're playing chess on the same board while everyone else plays checkers.

Comment

Last week's episode with Mason was fucking legit. Pitt is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Last week's episode with Mason was fucking legit. Pitt is amazing.
                            Man, his accent and diction is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

Comment

it sounds JUST LIKE what Oldman did. IT's great.

Comment

RENEWED

Comment

Working...
                                X