Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed IV- Henry Rollins

This game needs its own fucking thread. LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS:

I've been having a blast with this game so far. The fact that there is so much to do with none of it being boring so far is amazing. The thrill of taking on 4 frigates, decimating their sails, then boarding them to fuck up every person on board before taking their ship as your own still has not yet gotten old.

Then afterwards your'e just sailing along listening to shanties when BOOM. TIME FOR A SHARK HUNT.

So much fun. If you're a fan of pirates and the fun Ass Creed entries, PICK THIS UP RIGHT NOW.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Urrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

But I don't wanna spend more money.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      Urrrrrgggggghhhhhhh

But I don't wanna spend more money.
      Yes you do, because it's amazing.

I am about five hours in. I love how they blend in tutorials with the game. You're not really held back from shit. And the tutorializing they do assumes you're not an idiot, and lets you have so much fun.

I got my boat last night. I did dirt on the high seas. FUCK YO WATER SPOUT SON I GOT NAVAL ARMADAS TO FUCK UP.

Comment

If I got this, it would be for a PS4. I think I'll wait on that.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, do NOT get this on current gen systems or a low end PC. You want to see all of its glory.

Comment

Le sigh. So sad, so poor.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Jacked a fort. Took that shit over as my own. The general was all "come on man I surrender" and I said "fuck surrender WE PIRATE MAYNE" and gutted his ass and sat at his desk and called wenches to serve my ass.

GotDAMN this fucking game. Then I left the fort, some fucking navy vessel tried to fuck with me. Fort opened fire on them, left them stuck out in the ocean burning to death. So I took their cargo and left them to rot.

And then...I came across a Man O' War. Holy fuck. HOLY FUCK. That's a fucking BOAT right there. I can't wait to take it on!

Oh! Also got a contract to kill a dude at a plantation. A DUDE? One fucking dude at a plantation? I am Edward Kenway, friend to the downtrodden. I fucking savaged that place and left the bodies to rot. The slaves that want a better life are free to join my crew.

Comment

Billy truly is Redbeard The Pirate...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Jacked a fort. Took that shit over as my own. The general was all "come on man I surrender" and I said "fuck surrender WE PIRATE MAYNE" and gutted his ass and sat at his desk and called wenches to serve my ass.

GotDAMN this fucking game. Then I left the fort, some fucking navy vessel tried to fuck with me. Fort opened fire on them, left them stuck out in the ocean burning to death. So I took their cargo and left them to rot.

And then...I came across a Man O' War. Holy fuck. HOLY FUCK. That's a fucking BOAT right there. I can't wait to take it on!

Oh! Also got a contract to kill a dude at a plantation. A DUDE? One fucking dude at a plantation? I am Edward Kenway, friend to the downtrodden. I fucking savaged that place and left the bodies to rot. The slaves that want a better life are free to join my crew.
                  Finally. YOU UNDERSTAND.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Crafted the sweet Leopard print outfit for Edward. I look like a He-Man reject. It's glorious. Also almost got capsized by a whale last night. Caught me off guard and it was fucking awesome.

Comment

Dipped a toe into this world on Saturday. Loved what I played so far. Loved it on par with AC2.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

OK, what am I doing wrong to pick weapons? How do I shoot mortars from my ship? I want to take down these big frigates, and my QM tells me use mortars..and I've bought mortars, but how do I switch to them?

Comment

Also it's hilarious I only JUST got to the tutorial mission teach you to take down forts and I've already taken over like half of them.

Comment

Mortars are used with L1 to aim when you're looking down the mast of the ship. R2 fires them.

Comment

you don't switch between weapons on your ship with a button press. IT's all about the view. Beef up your side cannons and then do blind shots. FUCKING DESTRUCTION ERRYWHERE

Comment

Working...
                              X