Saint's Row IV:AKA THE DIVERSION BEFORE GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint's Row IV:AKA THE DIVERSION BEFORE GTA V

Hell of an intro. Unless I'm tard, how do you import your guy from SR 3?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

the powers are fun as fuck.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I am super smashing all of the things.

Comment

MAAAAAN it sucks to have no down time during the week. But this weekend.........????
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Kind of in love with this at the moment. One of the best superhero games I've played in a long fucking time actually.

PLUS I HAVE HAN SOLO CLOTHES AND LOOK LIKE AN ALBINO TOM SELLECK.

Comment

Can't wait to unleash SuperUnclePhil upon the world.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck. I have house guests till tomorrow.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Word to the wise, if you encounter a lone Professor Genki in the simulation, do not fight him. Run. Hide. Pray he doesn't find you (he will).
                  sigpic
                  360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

I fought the fuck out of him and KILLED HIS SHIT.,

Comment

Rerb Valinetine Smashington the 3rd, EATER OF WORLDS!!!

Comment

I picked it up today. I think I like three better. SR3 had "normal" people dealing with increasingly crazy shit. This one is too much from the start.

I'll still play the fuck out of it though.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I wasn't a fan of 3 for the most part. Except for that amazing intro.

This one is way too much fun and I'm going to bummed when I can't jump over buildings in GTA V.

Comment

Oh fuck I got paid today
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Same, I left the house with SRIV downloading on Steam.

Comment

Working...
                              X