The Following - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Following - Spoilers

Finally watched the first two episodes. Kind of digging it. Kevin Bacon is always awesome and the premise is pretty great. I don't see this lasting more than a few season (based on the premise) but I hope it doesnt' fail as I want to see the conclusion.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Which did you like more, The Americans or The Following?

Comment

The Following only because I'm not a huge fan of Keri Russell and I love Kevin Bacon. But out of the two The Following will be the one that will more than likely shit the bed.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Heard good things on this. Guess it's nice and intense and pushes the boundaries of what you can get away with on network TV a bit.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

The problem is the way the second episode ends it sets you up to trust NO ONE on the show. It's going to be a gory redux of The Killing if they keep Bacon as the only character we can rely on. I hope it's only going to be a miniseries, or one cult a season, because this doesn't seem like a show that can sustain a never ending story.

Comment

Watched the last 2 episodes last night. Really getting into this show now. The "cult" people are ridiculous and the scene with one of them getting stabbed totally reminded me of Scream. Which makes sense since Kevin Williamson is behind this show.

The stuff where they are making the kid kill animals is proper fucked as well. The guy killing himself by choking on his own bandages? awesome.

Comment

Man, this week's episode seemed to fly by. Note to self, never be a lawyer.

I have no idea where this show is gonna go next.

Comment

I still haven't started it. How is it?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Kevin Bacon killed it this week. Every interaction he had with the cult members was gold.

Comment

Pretty annoyed Hulu decided to put this behind the Hulu Plus gate. I'm at least a couple episodes behind, I think.

Comment

that's a bummer man. This show is my favorite of the new shows this year so far.

Comment

The first few episodes were uncomfortably creepy in a good way. The bit with forcing the kid to kill the little animals was super fucked up. I think part of the creep factor is that shit like this, in terms of cults, has happened in real life.

Comment

the back story of the head FBI chick was gone into last night...fucked up...

Comment

Great episode this week.

Spoiler: spoils 
                            now that Joe is out of prison I'm curious as to where they're gonna go with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I still haven't started it. How is it?
                              So?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                              X