Episode 16: "What's the blerbahbler?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eggcelent ep.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Thank you sir! We had fun.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This one was a lot of fun - I partially credit this to me listening to old school hip hop before we recorded.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Straight outta Woodbury.

Comment

I love the show but I have to listen to it when the kids go to bed because "FUCK" makes up 27% of the words used on the show. Lulz.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Straight outta Woodbury.
              Yep, and the bitches aint leavin till 6 in the morn.
              If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

No cuddling of the Hocken? That's cold, Lesley. Funny, but cold, girl.

Seriously, the two of ya should be drunk all the time - you guys are hysterical. Rob? Chances are you'll be getting some bucks for the wedding. Take a chunk, buy that Lego Death Star, and enjoy. Lesley gets $400 to spend anyway she sees fit to keep things fair.

Also, shout out to the early seasons of The Real World. Stopped watching that stuff around season 5.
                Last edited by Timothy225; 06-13-2011, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Amen to giving up on the real world, however I must admit we still watch the challenges, mostly on the off chance that CT is gonna crush a motherfucker, which this year looks like a given. JEEBUS CHRIST that guy is a fucking manimal.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The RWRR Challenge this year is going to be awesome. Putting enemies on the same team? Especially considering how sociopathic 99.99999% of the people on these shows are? I expect six felony assault charges at a minimum.

Anyway, this episode was entertaining. I'm right there with you guys on the REal World stuff. I'm pretty sure The Miz was on the Boston season with that loudmouth Cora. Also the other couple that Lesley might have been thinking of is Rachel (from SF) and Sean (from a later season but they met on a Challenge show). Sean is now some Republican politician and Rachel is a baby machine.

Comment

Sean was from Boston I think. Miz was on NY part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger
                        The RWRR Challenge this year is going to be awesome. Putting enemies on the same team? Especially considering how sociopathic 99.99999% of the people on these shows are? I expect six felony assault charges at a minimum.
                        Any season where CT is actually there the whole time, someone's getting fucked up. The commercial where he asks that ginger goof if he's done, then says now it's my turn? OMG somebody gonna die. CT is the walking talking embodiment of "You gone get raped."

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I'm pretty sure The Miz was on the Boston season with that loudmouth Cora.
                          Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Miz was on NY part 2.

Nathan is correct about the Miz, but Cora was on Miami, wasn't she?

ETA: Nevermind, I'm thinking of Flora
                          Last edited by Ingrid; 06-14-2011, 07:47 AM.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Coral was on NY2 with Miz.
                            Last edited by Nathan; 06-14-2011, 07:53 AM. Reason: left off the L

Comment

Coral and dem tet tets.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Coral and dem tet tets.
                                Those things are ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X