This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Except I have a physical copy of the game, and I'd need to return it to Gamestop.
    Honestly did not realize they sold physical copies of PC games anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      On the GOOD NEWS front, though: the wife unit has given me permission to buy a new computer. I don't necessarily need one, ut I'd like a new one to be able to enjoy DA: I at its full graphics capabilities.

For that matter: what's the best gaming rig out there for around $600? It needs to be, at a minimum, a quad core processor.
      I recommend heading here:
      http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc

This subreddit helped immensely when I built my rig last year. Also has some awesome price comparison tools you can use.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't want to dip around with building one, though. I want to open a box and plug it in. If I have to add a video card or something, I'm cool with that.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• ah no idea then. I never trust pre-built machines. Usually overpriced and underpowered, I wouldn't even know where to look.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've bought from Ibuypower.com before and it was a really good machine for a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I've bought from Ibuypower.com before and it was a really good machine for a few years.
              Same here ALTHOUGH I did have some stability issues at the start. Though that may be Win7 related.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• damn...checked out that website...drooling over some of those machines.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Draggin' Ass: Indecision.

Fuckin' hell this game is enormous.

Biggest problem so far is the fact there is little to no information regarding level requirements for zones. Kinda lame but they got rid of the dumbass injury mechanic, so it doesn't irk me too much.

Not sure I like some of the choices as far as the party AI goes (stage 5 clingers have knocked me off of ladders, cliffs, etc. several times) and fall damage can eat several sacks of eyeballs with sauce, but this thing has made for a nice apology for the rushed design and disjointed writing of the previous installment.

Sucks that I haven't had a chance to get back to WoW and the Draenor stuff, as this and life in general has consumed my free time.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-23-2014, 12:18 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So, $950 and a new laptop later, I can finally play DA:I. GORGEOUS game.

Comment

• I do not understand all the gear and what is and isn't an item with an expiration date on it in Advanced Warfare. Like, why do I keep getting this cool helmet in supply drops? It must be a buff of some sort but there's no explanation.

Comment

• Nope. Just for looks.

Comment

• Still grinding Diablo III. I need friends who still play so they can send me gifts. I keep getting gifts to send out to people.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Now here's the million dollar question. I didn't like the first one. I heard nothing but bad things from the second. Would I enjoy this?

Keep in mind I LOVED Mass Effect but I'm usually luke warm with fantasy games. The gameplay footage I saw looked awesome and I have some credit at gamestop that's burning a hole in my pocket.
                          Sounds like a perfect excuse for Trejo to share play Dragon Age with you so you can see for yourself.

Tried share play with Diablo earlier, my friend said it looked almost as good as if he was running it from his PS4. He does live in the same city as I do so that may be why the quality was so good.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                            Still grinding Diablo III. I need friends who still play so they can send me gifts. I keep getting gifts to send out to people.

Sounds like a perfect excuse for Trejo to share play Dragon Age with you so you can see for yourself.

Tried share play with Diablo earlier, my friend said it looked almost as good as if he was running it from his PS4. He does live in the same city as I do so that may be why the quality was so good.
                            I am on it, but on 360
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Nope. Just for looks.
                              Well, that's dumb. Why make it a temporary item, then?

Comment

• Because everything has to be Dota now and have you opening chests.

Comment

Working...
                                X