Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to enjoy BF4. It's so hard to enjoy it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Goat Simulator? Do I even want to know what the game is?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• DOES ANYONE GO TO THE MAIN SITE?

kidding (sorta), I know you're not my target audience.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OK, I was laughing my ass off at that. Good GOD, when you got the jetpack at the end...I had coworkers wondering what the hell I was doing.

That was some funny shit, Rob.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            trying to enjoy BF4. It's so hard to enjoy it.
            All Multi FPS is garbage after Titanfall.

Comment

• only because of how small and "oldschool" it is. Which is why I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                All Multi FPS is garbage after Titanfall.
                Quoted for truth to infinity and beyond.

Comment

• Titanfall. Pretty cool.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Unit 13 on the Vita. Pretty decent. Really like how they use the touchscreen for mission stuff. It's intuitive as fuck and handles pretty great.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0w4SxJKng1c?list=UUd9xlokwQSHUhmlWLq9SXKQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Soooooooooo much Diablo 3. Realized I just don't dig Barbarian that much. Messing with my wizard and it's amazing.

Comment

• That game is such a grind.

*turns on Dynasty Warriors 32*
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Back into ASS CREED IV. Finally got past a part that was fucking with me. I still LOATHE the fucking "follow these fucks for awhile so we can do a story dump" missions.

Really fucking digging Unit 13. Fun pick up and play game.

Comment

• Back into ASS CREED IV. Finally got past a part that was fucking with me. I still LOATHE the fucking "follow these fucks for awhile so we can do a story dump" missions.

Really fucking digging Unit 13. Fun pick up and play game.

Comment

• So Titanfall.....good enough gameplay to get the 360 version?
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X