X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Oh man it has not aged well.

Still pretty fun being a gumshoe, but good lord the face recognition software on top of the character mannequins remind me of Goldeneye's blockhead constructs.
    Bummer. In that case, glad I sold it.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Staton's smug mug makes all worthwhile. No one save Geraldo has as punchable a smirk.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Consoles. It's just getting dumb.
        THIS. And I say that as a guy that's owned everything but a Genesis pretty much.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm pretty much exclusively a PC gamer anyways, so meh.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm thinking more and more about just upgrading my PC to megabadass status and saying fuck all of these consoles. I hate to say that as I used to love console gaming but fuuuuuuu it's getting redonk.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm still buying the fuck out of the new xbox. I DON'T WANT YER LYFE.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• FIRE THAT FUCKING PIGSKIN RERB!!

Comment

• How's that WiiU?

(I want to buy an SNES again)
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Play it weekly. Lego Undercover is the goods.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also just got Super Metroid on that badboy for 32 cents. Pikmin 3 is coming out soon...cannot wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        How's that WiiU?

(I want to buy an SNES again)
                        Ha, forgot all about it. I should really unbox it one of these days or sell it.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          also just got Super Metroid on that badboy for 32 cents.
                          What.

Comment

• it's part of their rollout of certain awesome VC titles. 32 cents and I can play that on the pad alone while Lesley is watching tv.

Comment

• WHAT.

Comment

• Grabbed the Crusader Kings II pack off Amazon for just $15. It's like $170 retail with all the DLC, and on Steam sale it's usually only down to like $60. It's dense as FUCK. Totally lost. Got the Game of Thrones mod though, and that's incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X