Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like you guys don't know what I'm playing.

Rampage!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Emulator time again.

Maniac Mansion.

Hamster + microwave = hilarity.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Nurse Edna for the win.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Got Fight Night Round 4.

Playing through Legacy mode with "Eye-Un Mike Tython". Beating the shit out of whitey.

Though the training points (especially the push-back bag) are still a bit frustrating.

Oh? And what finally came in the mail yesterday? What? Oh, Dub-Agent, you say?
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-27-2009, 12:58 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh shit son. We have got to get a game going with DA this weekend.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Word. Imma die like a screamin' old woman. Alot.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• PROTIP: If you ever get to be the One in 1 vs 100, do NOT use the "trust the brain" help. One hundred percent of the time the brain has proven to be wrong on that question. I almost wonder if that part is broken. Like, maybe it uses the answer of the dumbest person playing or something.

Comment

• Dammit. I finally get into the Mob tonight and the One disconnects on the first question. And it was an easy one, too! What's the name of the Skull and Crossbones on a pirate flag?

Comment

• Tried that Magic game for the 360. Man, Eye of Judgement just kicks that games ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Dammit. I finally get into the Mob tonight and the One disconnects on the first question. And it was an easy one, too! What's the name of the Skull and Crossbones on a pirate flag?
                      Jolly Roger? Also, that's fucking lame. You hear that next week the game goes live? I read about it on Kotaku.

Comment

• They updated that story to say that maybe it's not going live next weekend. If you look at the schedule for the show on the Primetime channel, there are not shows scheduled after this Thursday (except for that 12.31.2009 placeholder) so there must be something going on.

I got into the Mob again today. I lost because I don't know poker hands very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Tried that Magic game for the 360. Man, Eye of Judgement just kicks that games ass.
                          Only the Magic game currently doesn't have any expansion sets I need to waste money on so I'm still thinking about buying it.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I tried out the demo for Magic: The Gathering. Fuck it's boring. Owned the shit out of the computer. How do you get access to different cards? Is it going to be a micro transaction game? If so, I'd rather just pick up the actual cards. Hurrah! for Magic 2010.
                            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I read you unlock different colored decks as you play. If it becomes some kinds micro transaction game, then fuck it.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• That was my problem. It was so fucking sterile and lifeless. At least Eye has animations of monsters battling it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X