No announcement yet.

SHITE SCI FI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Escape was great thanks to Lance Henriksen and fucking Kevin Dillon. Plus I'm just a fan of those types of "future" flicks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      I'll let you say that because there is no way I'm going to spend time watching it.
      This thread is for people who hate themselves enough to be subjected to shit and half-and-half shit.

Come on, Ed. Watch Carnosaur. Let the hate flow through you.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Carnosaur was great because it gave kids like me, who were disappointed in lack of dinosaur fighting human scenes in JP, an excuse to cheese out for an hour and a half.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
          No Escape was great thanks to Lance Henriksen and fucking Kevin Dillon. Plus I'm just a fan of those types of "future" flicks.
          But why? Articulate your feelings.

This is a circle of trust. And rape.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Goddammit, it's hard Russ. SO HOARD.

I'll have to get back to you. Posting from work isn't the best way for me to articulate my love of No Escape.

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Any particular reasons for either vote of confidence?
              Nope, just throwing stuff out there.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

And 'No Escape' is on Instant...

Comment

But what about the warden?

What about the off-the-grid prison system?

What about the outside world's lack of knowledge of said prison system?

And how about the completely non-OZ behavior of everyone in the warring factions?

There was BROning on that island. We all know this to be true.

Or what about that fucking mini rocket launcher? Where'd Merrick steal that shit? Did the Warden give it to him? If so, why? The heat signature from its detonation was the last thing he wanted to happen, so where the fuck did that ace in the hole come from? Or is it more awesome that it just happened to be there for the sole purpose of being an explosive-tipped deus ex machina?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                    Goddammit, it's hard Russ. SO HOARD.

I'll have to get back to you. Posting from work isn't the best way for me to articulate my love of No Escape.
                    Come back later then. Gems such as these deserve discussion.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                      And 'No Escape' is on Instant...
                      perfect.

Comment

Just watched that the other day. Why were Kev O'Connor's teef so fucked up while errybody else's were varying levels of normal (Except for Bald Braveheart at the Outsider's camp...his were Mcgowanesque)?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I dug on No Escape back in the day, probably due to my mancrush on Ray Liotta, so I forgave the film for a lot of it's flaws. The MacGuffin brand Rocket Launcher notwithstanding, of course.

Comment

For some reason, I like the unexplained existence of the weapon.

I wanted one when I was a kid.

Even yelled the "YOU WANT IT? COME AND GET IT!" part when the neighborhood kids and I played war.

No wonder they thought I was insane/retarded.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              No Escape? That Christopher Lambert movie involving the future jail. Uhhhhhhhh, anything involving virtual reality.
                              Fortress. It's sequel too.

Circuitry Man
                              Eve of Destructon

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                                Circuitry Man
                                Holy shit.

I thought I was the only one.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X