The Muppets (2011)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YESSS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Goddamit I love Follow That Bird.

Comment

Christmas Carol was awesome what in the fuck are you guys doing in this thread
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I never liked A Christmas Carol to begin with, so putting muppets in it isn't going to change my mind.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good to know you all hold a film up as a sacred cow.

Didn't know it was BUTTHURTDAY.

(Nothing will take away my joy of "light the candle, not the rat" though)
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Understandable.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                Good to know you all hold a film up as a sacred cow.

Didn't know it was BUTTHURTDAY.

HAHAHAH.

But srs guise: DoTD > ANY MUPPET FILM EVER

Comment

not arguing

unless they do Muppets of the Dead

~

Comment

If only...

inb4JimHensonzombie
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Guys can we talk more about Follow That Bird?

Comment

How about dat Sweedeesh Chef and his artwork at the salad spinner?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

The film that united Waylon Jennings and Big Bird, and, by association: an entire generation.

~

Comment

Best thing Follow That Bird did was introduce our generation to Dave Thomas. Except this one was Canadian and didn't make Baconators.

Comment

Trailer was great. At first I was just feeling sad for Segel, a guy who deserves better than a lot of the stuff he's usually in (even the quite good but inconsistent HIMYM.) Then, DELIGHT!

For the record, I also have a lot of time for the Muppets' Christmas shenanigans, V! Caine alone should get it a pass - so much fun.

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              HAHAHAH.

But srs guise: DoTD > ANY MUPPET FILM EVER
                              So the definitive guide is as follows:

Day of the Dead > Dawn of the Dead > Any Muppet Film Ever.

Right, Rob? *wink*
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

yousonofabitch

Comment

Working...
                                X