Louie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louie

OK, Louis is really fucking great so far. You should all be watching this.

Will be checking it out tonight hopefully. Looks promising.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Louis CK's show? If so, heck yeah I want to see it.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

OK, apparently it is actually called "Louie." Doesn't matter, fucking hilarious. School bus breaks down in Harlem, and he starts telling kids to switch seats. Teacher asks what he is doing "putting all the dark kids in the window seats." Had me in tears. The format is a bid off. Two stand up/reality segments and each paired with a sitcom segment. It works, but can be jarring. The segment with all the comics playing poker segmenting into a monologue about being a gay man and how the word "faggot" affects gay men was really odd. It wasn't a bad segment, or poorly produced, but it was like watching a play and then the lead walks into a spotlight while everything else is dark and starts speaking to the audience. Except Louis CK's ugly mug looks up and nods every 15 seconds.

Comment

Fucking loved the first episode. The bit about giving someone a puppy had me in fucking tears.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Good stuff so far. Especially the 2nd show's opener.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

So when do the cretins that missed the premier get to see it on teh Hughloose?
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

FX shows come on Hulu like 8 days after premiere.

Comment

Finally caught the pilot and the poker episode.

The sitcom stuff has taken a backseat to most of the stand-up or conversations with fellow comedians, which is fine by me. The poker scenes were fucking stellar. They made Nick DiPaolo less douchified, which is an epic feat.

BAH DAP BAH BAH BAH I'm lovin' it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

I liked Lucky Louie well enough but this show blows that one out of the fucking water. The second episode killed me. So amazing.

Comment

Ricky Gervais fucking killed me with the aids bit. What an asshole.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Really digging this so far. This week's episode was pretty great.

"You smell like...death"

"I'm so old I remember paying 3 dollars to see a movie"

Comment

"I voted for Michael Dukakis."

"I don't even know who that is!"

LOVE this show.

Comment

The stuff with the heckler in the beginning was great.

"Does anyone here have AIDS that can give her mouth a start?"

Comment

I liked when all the guys were talking about it afterwards.

"Can you believe that girl?"

"Who? The one that looked like a FOX News anchor?"

Comment

Working...
                              X