How many, bitches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V View Post
    I'm sure if a few of you had my back, we could take at least a hundred between us.
    Just doin' my bit...

I wasn't sure if 5' 10'' qualified as "tall" so I may have unwittingly done myself out of a few extra Biebers by going with "average" height.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Yeah, I thought 5'10" was average. Damn....
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

(*Looks down at snack of diet Pepsi and reduced fat chips on desk*)

Oh, that's all wrong - that'll never help me bulk up to increase my kill numbers!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Don't eat the fingers... spit them back with a snarky comment.

And his blood makes you fight better.

Comment

A thousand times yes.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

There wasn't an option for grabbing a Bieber by the ankles and flogging other Biebers to death with him? WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                There wasn't an option for grabbing a Bieber by the ankles and flogging other Biebers to death with him?
                Or ripping off one of their heads and rolling it at a squad of encroaching Biebers, knocking them down in the process... just like he knocked down those pins in his very own video.

"Homage, sucka!"

Comment

I like the cut of your jib, Bobby. This quiz needs revising.

Comment

I like the cut of your jib, Bobby. This quiz needs revising.
                    Thanks, Tim!

How Many Justin Biebers Could You Take In A Fight? - Braindead Radio Elite Corps Edition!

Question 1.

You enter the Bieber Queen's layer and find your kidnapped comrade. However, as you begin to leave, the sea of shells on the floor around you, all filled impending Biebers, start to hatch, unleashing their saccharine progeny upon the World. Also, the Bieber Queen awakens and advances on you. What happens next?

1. You conservatively fire non-automatic rounds, as per your felled commander's request.
                    2. You push your comrade out of the way and run like the clappers out of there.
                    3. You order your comrade to run for safety, whilst you lay down covering fire... lots and lots of covering fire from your flamethrower.
                    4. "GAME OVER, MAN!!! GAME OV-EERRR!!!"

Comment

I picked that one! And it still gave me a 26 Bieber count! It's because I'm short, I know it.

There wasn't an option for grabbing a Bieber by the ankles and flogging other Biebers to death with him? WTF?
                      That would be so awesome!

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                      Or ripping off one of their heads and rolling it at a squad of encroaching Biebers, knocking them down in the process... just like he knocked down those pins in his very own video.

"Homage, sucka!"
                      As would this! My fellow Podcaustians.... proud, proud I am!

EDIT: Bobby! "The Bieber Queen" just made me snort out loud at my desk!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Thanks, Lis!

I'm now in the mood for some Special Edition Paul Reiser devouring action.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                          Thanks, Tim!

How Many Justin Biebers Could You Take In A Fight? - Braindead Radio Elite Corps Edition!

Question 1.

You enter the Bieber Queen's layer and find your kidnapped comrade. However, as you begin to leave, the sea of shells on the floor around you, all filled impending Biebers, start to hatch, unleashing their saccharine progeny upon the World. Also, the Bieber Queen awakens and advances on you. What happens next?

1. You conservatively fire non-automatic rounds, as per your felled commander's request.
                          2. You push your comrade out of the way and run like the clappers out of there.
                          3. You order your comrade to run for safety, whilst you lay down covering fire... lots and lots of covering fire from your flamethrower.
                          4. "GAME OVER, MAN!!! GAME OV-EERRR!!!"

Bobby "the Bear" pulled the rifle into his shoulder. His eyes were wide open as he peered into the C-More and found his first target. Stroking the trigger, he let a three round burst downrange. A slimy Bieber freshly emerged from its shell, screamed in pain as the rounds tore into it's scrotum. Bobby smiled and grunted "Get some! Come get some, bloody wankers!" He heard the voice of the Sarge yelling "Put the fire down. Fall back by squads. I'll rearguard and cover you! Fucking shift it!"

The Bear started walking tracers onto the Queen's eggsac. He started backing towards the exit, when he stepped into the remains of something. He quickly glanced downward to see the horrified, yet dead face of the new guy... Bobby could not remember his name. New guys came, they went, but most often... they died. Ah. His name was Hocken. Ed Hocken.

Comment

Awesome. Very, very awesome.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I hope to hell they blow the thing up and not try to "research" it. "It's afraid of us", my ass.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Bobby "the Bear" pulled the rifle into his shoulder. His eyes were wide open as he peered into the C-More and found his first target...
                                Sometimes the words of another are more fitting than your own. Sometimes there are no words.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                I hope to hell they blow the thing up and not try to "research" it. "It's afraid of us", my ass.
                                At the rate I'm going in that post, I doubt there's gonna be much ash left, let alone survivors.

Comment

Working...
                                X