No announcement yet.

DROID thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That HTC Incredible will be mine by my birthday in October. Oh yes, it will be mine.
    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 07-26-2010, 10:15 AM.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

God, I can't wait to see what's going to be around next year when I'm eligible for a new phone!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Ohhhh, help help help help! I might need advice and quickly. The Storm 2 might already be crapping out on me. Not sure, but if I do have to replace it, I'm just going to bite the bullet and go right for a Droid of sorts.

So my question is: Which one? I'm on Verizon, so do I go for Droid by Motorola, Droid Incredible by HTC, or Droid X by Motorola?

Honestly, as much as I'd love one, I hope it doesn't come to that. I just really can't afford a new phone right now.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

Droid X. It's the sexier of the three.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Either the Incredible or the X. If the X is cheaper, go with that since it's the newest batch of tech. Don't worry about the original Droid unless it's super-cheap and you're strapped for choices, just because it's a slower phone.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Okay, thanks guys. Let me see if I can hang on and hope this doesn't crap out on me. I'm not getting another blackberry, that's for damn fucking sure. If you guys remember my rant back in DECEMBER, this makes my third blackberry in a year. They just don't last.

Comment

Droid X. Droid 1.0 is dead and no longer being made, Droid 2.0 is out soon if not already.

Comment

Oh, but that said, Droid X runs that Sense UI and doesn't get the fastest Android updates, if that matters to you.

Comment

I'm so not tech saavy - I honestly don't even know what that means! Translation, plz!

Comment

Don't worry about it....if you're not tech savvy, then you wouldn't really care about what Billy's talking about...go Droid X. It's sexy.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Mmmmmm, sexy
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Right now, I'm broke till next payday, and the money situation isn't going to improve till at least the middle of October. I have to buy Niece who's getting married #1's wedding gift (we can't afford to go to the wedding, since it's in CA, and she decided to get married three weeks before her cousin), we have to get Niece who's getting married #2's wedding gift, we have to pay for a rental car to get to the wedding (George isn't sure his truck will make it to PA), pay for a hotel for the wedding, I have to buy an outfit to wear to the wedding, and I need money to head down to NJ in a couple of weekends to see my folks. My dad's having some issues (this is EXACTLY what happened last December when I needed a new phone, for crissakes!), which again brings me around to why I need a phone that works!

This thing - in the past month or so, whenever I'm talking on the phone, the reception sounds like microphone feedback, or like the response you get from the giant clown at the drive through when you're ordering fast food. Plus, it's doing weird things when I get calls. Today my eye dr. called to let me know my contacts were in, but the number came up as my best friend. So I answer, all "HEEEEEY THERE!!!", only to hear, "Uhh, hi. This is Lenscrafters. Your contacts are in, you can pick them up any time." It's just been doing some weird-assed shit. I'm worried it won't make it till NEXT August when I'm entitled to buy a new phone for a discount. So I'm just hoping it doesn't crap out on me before I have enough money to burn.

Comment

I think the Incredible is more sexy than the X. They ruined the form factor of the X by making it super slim and not thinking about the bulk the camera adds.

Comment

Anyone attempting this (somewhat terrible) game Verizon is doing to give away a handful of R2-D2 Droids? The solutions are so far are not so much logical as they are "eh, let's try this!" It's kind of frustrating.

Comment

I've had my Incredible for a few months now. If it was a prostitute, I'd totally pay good money to hit it.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X