No announcement yet.

Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I REMEMBER ALL OF THE THINGS ESPECIALLY ANY HENRY ROLLINS RAPES YOU AMATEURS!!!!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, the Crowes are a bunch of inbred hillbillies but their sister is hooooot. Nice to see Alicia Witt back on the tv.

Really good premiere. The casting director certainly knows what s/he is doing, lots of great guests.

Comment

• Amy Smart. SOOOOO IN
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuck yeah to this week's episode. Duffy and the BB gun was fucking hilarious. The Russian chick has more going on then just looks (loved the tattoo scene), Dewey getting fucked over was sad but....OMG COUSIN JOHNNY.

You gonna get got
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also Amy Smart. Hubba Hubba amirite guise?

Comment

• Johnny is fuuuuuuucked.

I'm really glad they bumped Duffy up to a regular. I would like him to keep that BB gun around at all times. I wonder how much Amy Smart will play into the season if she really is a social worker who "plays by her own rules" or whatever. Hell, maybe she'll start selling weed with Loretta.

Comment

• Amy Smart can do what the fuck she wants MMMMKAY!?!?

Comment

• Caught up on the episode from two weeks ago. The stuff with the "Webalo" shovel was pretty funny. The scene with Tim, Raylan, and Boyd was fucking fantastic in the bar. Just the quickness of the speech patterns was great.

Loved the dwarf cop getting a beat down and Raylan's plan to fuck up the Crows starting with taking the youngest one.

Also Amy Smart's butt.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Also Amy Smart's butt.
                    NO GIF FOR DIS WTF MAYTE

Comment

• The episode last week was great, too. FX needs to just back trucks of money up to Goggins' mansion so he never leaves the network.

Comment

• Also Amy Smart's butt needs some dough too.

Comment

• Watched last week's episode. Gotdamn. Alan Tudyk was pretty fucking great, the diner scene was awesome, holyshit to Boyd killing that dude, fuck that dwarf cop, and it sucks that Darwin from First Class went out like that.

Also, the dude that shot Darwin is Chug from Disturbing Behavior and that's awesome.

Comment

• Last night was amazing. Art is piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed. Love Rappaport's weird ass accent.

Comment

• Great fucking episode. The scene with the skinheads and the Crows was awesome. This season is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Last night was amazing. Art is piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed. Love Rappaport's weird ass accent.
                                Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Great fucking episode. The scene with the skinheads and the Crows was awesome. This season is amazing.
                                All of these things.

Comment

Working...
                                X