Justified - FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justified - FX

Justified premieres tonight on F/X. See The Olyphant in badass mode! See The Goggins get work again! See what looks to be a great series to fill the Sons of Anarchy hiatus time!

Awesome. Good looking out, I totally forgot this was on this week.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

100% badass. Telling everyone you need to jump on board now and not be two seasons behind when everyone starts talking about it.

Comment

Have this to watch at home tonight. Can't wait.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Totally FU'd on this. Hope it is good.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

This show is fucking badass. That is all.

Comment

Got to remember to DVR this. Gots ta.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Seriously. THE OLYPHANT is a badass in this. Lesley and I are fucking hooked.

Comment

I wonder how Zucker fells about his native state being depiected in this show?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Zucker is probably a racist living in a old church if I go by this show. haha.

Comment

Or he's Walt Goggins. And frankly who wouldn't want to be that guy?
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The portrayal of the skinheads in this show is ludicrous, scary, and hilarious all at once. And holy shit Doug E. Doug with a lead credit.

Comment

OMG THAT WAS HIM?

Comment

Hell yes it was! Did you miss the opening credits?! Big fat "Doug E. Doug" at the beginning. I was quaking in anticipation and texting friends about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              I wonder how Zucker fells about his native state being depiected in this show?

From my understanding, it takes place in the Eastern portion. That place has been compared to many Third World areas. It's apt. It's so fucking apt.

I have so many fucked up stories about The Eastern tip.

I'm really surprised that I didn't have to review this. FX didn't send shit, so I'm not really going to go out of my way. The only FX shows that make me give a fuck star Glenn Close, Denis Leary or Green Man.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                              X