No announcement yet.

Babies in Bars?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisa, there are parents like that everywhere. The godawful suburbs of Houston are just like that. Hummer branded strollers, everyone should be interested in their kid, nothing in their life happens that isn't dictated by the kid. Fuck helicopter parents and those goofy "stick family" decals on the back of their Suburban.

Comment

I like the stick family decals. Especially the ones with the names underneath them. Makes my job easier.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I hate them. Every single time I get stuck behind a car with one, especially if it's super obnoxious and they have like 17 kids and their dog and cat on it, I go into a fucking rage. My girlfriend always gives me a look when she sees one like "don't fucking embarrass me again by yelling at them while we pass by" but I always do.

I ALWAYS DO.

Comment

I will say, as a staunch animal lover and not much of a baby or kid person (and I realize, it's not the fault of the kids - it's the behavior of the parents who are to blame), one of my favorite, FAAAAVORITE things to do is (see last pargraph of the linked post)...

http://forums.braindeadradio.com/sho...4&postcount=49

... lavish attention on the dog, and ignore the baby. Drives the hipster parents CRAZY!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
            I will say, as a staunch animal lover and not much of a baby or kid person (and I realize, it's not the fault of the kids - it's the behavior of the parents who are to blame), one of my favorite, FAAAAVORITE things to do is (see last pargraph of the linked post)...

http://forums.braindeadradio.com/sho...4&postcount=49

... lavish attention on the dog, and ignore the baby. Drives the hipster parents CRAZY!

It hurts that you picked Billy as the kids name. Hurts to my core.

Comment

*Gets out his chicago '68 cop uniform*

Time to get out the hippie smasher. Let's go.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Don't any of these fucks realize a bar is really noisy. That could damage a young kid's hearing?
                That should be the least of any one's concern...I listen to loud music/movies etc. around my kids....you are exposing an extremely receptive being to shit they really don't need to see, i.e. people getting drunk, throwing up, acting whorish etc. Why would anyone want to expose their kids to the dregs of society? I understand the dude's point, but unless his baby mamma is dead, there is no reason he can't go to the bar on his days off...And if he is using the kid as a "chick magnet" the fuck is doing it wrong, go to the mall, patrol around Gymboree...go to Target/Wal Mart/The Bodega and look for the single moms cruising the baby aisle...I don't think it is solely hipsters either...I'm down with hipsters and it seems that the article says the hipsters are upset that parents are imposing on their space...Seriously I would much rather get fucked up at home while watching Yo Gabba Gabba with my brood.
                Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Lisa, there are parents like that everywhere. The godawful suburbs of Houston are just like that. Hummer branded strollers, everyone should be interested in their kid, nothing in their life happens that isn't dictated by the kid. Fuck helicopter parents and those goofy "stick family" decals on the back of their Suburban.
                Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                I like the stick family decals. Especially the ones with the names underneath them. Makes Ari's job easier.
                Fuck the stick family decals...like Rob said, it makes Ari & Pedo Bear's job that much easier...I hate parents for real they are so fucking dense. It is impossibly hard for me to deal with other parents unless they are cool as fuck like me and my wife.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  It hurts that you picked Billy as the kids name. Hurts to my core.
                  Sorry! Okay - "Sage"! (Works for a boy or a girl in Brooklyn!)

Time to get out the hippie smasher. Let's go.
                  Hey, hey heeeeey!!! Leave the hippies out of this! Real hippies are good people. The hipsters are hipsters - faux hippies.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

All I know is that I want to punch the dude in the article. And by the look on his kid's face, so does she.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                      I'm down with hipsters and it seems that the article says the hipsters are upset that parents are imposing on their space.
                      Well, see, there's both - there are hipster parents, and then there are regular hipsters. Regular hipsters around here can be obnoxious once in a while, but even they're pissed off at the hipster parents.

Comment

Yea, that's the other thing, taking your kid to a bar. The kid should be at home vegging to Spongebob. Shit, if I have a kid one day, I plan to use it as an excuse to get baked at home and watch insane cartoons.

Comment

I do that now. No kid needed.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            Hey, hey heeeeey!!! Leave the hippies out of this! Real hippies are good people. The hipsters are hipsters - faux hippies.
                            That's what I call my whacking stick.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Sooooo glad I left CPS right now. I hate dealing with idiots.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

"Oh, sorry, I was over here getting plowed with Braydon and Tiffani!"
                                "NICE. So when are we meeting up, brah?"
                                "Later, I still gotta take Tiffani home to get her breastmilk fix."
                                "...what."
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X