X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Also, I still need to try Lion's Tap.
    Yes, you DO need to.

I need to go back to 5GB&F one of these days, though. The one time that we went was really, really good. We learned our lesson on the abundant fry factor, though.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      Ernest was just trying to save the common man some money so common man could go see Ernest saves Arbor day. God rest his soul
      No one wore a jean-jacket vest better than he did.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I don't think anyone else has worn one since '76.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I love 5 guys.
          Who are they? I jest.

Still dislike this place. Probably should give them a 2nd chance at some point (there's one about 10 minutes from my house). So fucking greasy though. Ugh.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Wait, grease is bad? WTF?!?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Too much grease is bad. I hate feeling like I need to take a paper towel to something to soak up some of the grease. Don't get me wrong. I like greasy foods, just not tooooooooo greasy.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ok. Fair enough.

Comment

Five Guys for lunch today! FUCK YA.

Comment

JEALOUS
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Oh and the weather is amazing so we may eat outside on a patio. I might even have a shake!

Comment

Didn't even know we had these in the Houston area. Cool.

Comment

Really? They are fucking everywhere man. And Smashburger is right across from almost all of them. GO IMMEDIATELY.

Comment

Income tax celebration with 5 guys for lunch! HELLO HEART ATTACK.

Comment

I'll be on a business trip in a couple weeks to a town that has one of these. As a dude who would eat cheeseburgers for every meal if it wouldn't make him more of a fat load than he already is, I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X