No announcement yet.

The Criterion Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I nabbed 'Le Samourai' over the weekend. My wife and I LOVED it. If I get a chance, I'm going to pop by again this weekend and try and grab a few more DVDs.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I was trying to figure out if I wanted that movie or not. And decided I bought enough movies. Thanks Judas. I know once I step into that store, I'll also have to pick up Ikiru and Umberto D. Gah.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'm THIS close to getting 'Ugetsu', 'The Leopard', and 'Battle for Algiers'.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

I bought a shitload. Looking to exploit a loophole that will allow me to get Gomorrah and Golden Age of Television before the sale ends.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
            I'm THIS close to getting 'Ugetsu', 'The Leopard', and 'Battle for Algiers'.
            No clue about Ugetsu, but the otehr titles are must-have.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

DAMN, totally forgot about this. I didn't pick up ANY of those 3. Oh well, I'm still glad that you sold me on 'Le Samourai', Martin. That was GREAT.

Comment

And Come Drink With Me? That's right up your alley.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Expecting to hear that Criterion is going to lose more titles in 5 minutes.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Ffffuuuuccck. Why, new distributor or just OOP?
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Die Zuckerbusen View Post
                      Expecting to hear that Criterion is going to lose more titles in 5 minutes.
                      Why is this? This is not good news. I am not happy hearing this.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

let me know asap so that I can put in my orders on Amazon. PISSED that I missed out on 'The Third Man' blu ray.

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa you can't get The Third Man on BD anymore? I've had it on my Wishlist forever.

Comment

Image agreed to share licensing without killing the older Criterion titles as of now. They're sister companies, so this should be able to hold. Everyone belonging to the same wheelhouse.

What this does mean is that Time Bandits, Life of Brian, Long Good Friday and Mona Lisa will still stay available via Criterion. But, the newer DVD and BLU-RAY will come out of Image. Unless, they work out a deal and Image distributes via Criterion partnership.

The whole thing is odd.

Comment

I still wish I would have picked up the Criterion Robocop the one and only time I saw it.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                I still wish I would have picked up the Criterion Robocop the one and only time I saw it.

Bought it at a Best Buy in 2000. Same goes with Straw Dogs Criterion. For some reason, the lone Best Buy in Lexington is where I used to find all sorts of OOP Criterion DVDs.

Comment

Working...
                                X