Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give me a few weeks...I'll have my headset, I need some more exposure...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Yeah, and I figure once I get all of the bugs straightened out, we can have more recorded.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Sweet, Ill look into it... already have a bithchen headset
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

are we gonna wear heaphones for his so I can refer to them as "cans". Oh boy I hope so!
          You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

Anyone want to chat prior to Friday for a bit? If so, post here. Looking for someone to shoot the shit with for a bit for a new segment.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still need a mic.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

If you checked out the newest episode, Ceej thinks that the Rock band mic MAY (keyword) work. But I can't vouch 100% on that. May take some tinkering with to see if that's an option.

Comment

Or, I get some Best Buy gift cards for my b-day and actually buy one!
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

They are pretty cheap.

Comment

I'd be down, but this fag has to go to the gym on Friday.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        I'd be down, but this fag has to go to the gym on Friday.

AHHAHAHAHA.

Awesome. At least you go, we're too fucking lazy.

Comment

Yeah. This is the season where I usually turn into an adult version of Chunk.

Not this time. Ain't gonna be no fuckin' truffle shuffle for this dude.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'll be hitting the workout room starting in January as well. We're gonna both attempt to quit smoking (thanks to my mom who had the gall to have a heart attack a few weeks ago thanks to smoking) so we'll see how that goes. PRepare for a few angry podcasts at some point.

Comment

Oh shit man, didn't know about the momz. Hope she's okay.

And mention kettlebells to someone at a gym and see what kind of reaction you get. If they are clueless to them and are a personal trainer, then they are failures. Yessir. FAILPANTS IN FAIL LAND.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Thanks man. She's okay and my mom is a fucking beast. She had it during a meeting, finished the meeting, finished work and THEN went to the doctor.
                                My mom is a badass.

Yeah, one of the many things that have happened to me in the last few weeks that contributed to the subpar casts.

Comment

Working...
                                X