DVD Duplicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Duplicator

Any good programs out there to copy DVD's? I used one years ago and it sucked ass, I need to start making copies of my daughters DVD's because she keeps scratching the hell out of all of them.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

I can send you links when I get home Scott. There's a bunch of them, though.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

look for DVDfab Platinum. That's what I use and it's easier than shit to duplicate or even customize your dvd copies.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Sweet, I'll check it out.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Also curious, can you copy a BluRay to a normal DVDR disc or does it have to be copied to another Blu disc?

Comment

nope. Not without doing some work.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

downloaded today, nice duplicator... even has a dvd to mobile transfer which is way cool.

Comment

Working...
              X