Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You get gold weapons by winning competitive matches, you get 10 pts per win and you need 3000 to get a gold so you pretty much have to play a shit ton of competitive. We're in the 2600's or something like that. If we get to gold before seasons end we get like 400 bonus pts too.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. That's 300 wins.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• RE7 is the tits so far. I tried streaming it in VR but it didn't really work. Even if I hardline the PS4 I don't think that's the way to do it unless I do external streaming which means fucking with audio/visual delay times and that just may not be worth it. That being said, you fuckers that want to see me scream like a girl will be able to at some point.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yesssssss
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. That's 300 wins.
            Well, yes and no. Like I said you get bonus pts for whichever tier you are in when the season ends.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dude RE7 is doooooooope so far. VR is legit.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gonna see if it drops in price this week or next before I grab it. Too many games!

Comment

• I'm still really early on in it but it's awesome. I already went through the demo essentially in the game and shit still was awesome. With a nice set of headphones and vr it's like being inside a Texas Chainsaw movie and it's doooooooope.

Comment

• Beat the first "boss" and it was neat. Straight old school RE puzzles now.

Comment

• It looks so good. I want it and yakuza, but hoping either goes on sale.

Comment

• I legit can't play this in VR for long periods of time. This shit gets my anxiety crazy high.

Comment

• Further in RE7. Love it. The way they use the vhs tapes is fantastic. You find one, play it, and it introduces more story AND solutions to puzzles you run into later. Really cool idea. VR is still fucking terrifying.

Comment

• Do you play it in third person if you're not doing VR? And does it tie into the Umbrella Corp at all? I have not read any reviews but the demo made it seem like it's an all-new deal with some fucked up hillbillies.

Comment

• jackbox.tv RIGHT NOW

Code is IXAF

twitch.tv/braindeadradio

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                Do you play it in third person if you're not doing VR? And does it tie into the Umbrella Corp at all? I have not read any reviews but the demo made it seem like it's an all-new deal with some fucked up hillbillies.
                                It's completely first person. I have a feeling I know how it's going to tie into the Umbrella Corp (I haven't been spoiled so this is all conjecture on my end) but there is a note early on in the game mentioning that a storm hit and that the family needed to board up the house for the next storm that was supposed to be coming and that they wanted their son to go check out a tanker ship that washed up on their property which I'm assuming is Umbrella because of the shit that's going on.

This shit is bananas. Again, the VR stuff is great and terrifying but even with out it's fucking scary. This is a goddamn amazing Resident Evil game so far. I just beat the first "boss" and made it out of the house. Shit is straight horror and awesome. Love it sooooo much.

Comment

Working...
                                X