Embrace The Suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Goddammit, have we learned nothing from Nancy Reagan? JUST SAY NO!
    Plus, Nancy Reagan is, like, a million years old, and she's still alive - probably because she never ate lutefisk!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Not only that, she had sex with Ronald Reagan. Once again, sex with Ronald Reagan. She hit that people, repeatedly.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah, but that wouldn't keep her alive, necessarily. Quite the opposite, I'd think that would be pretty soul-killing.

EDIT: Hahhha!!! The "Ed <3 reagansex!" tag is a winner!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Regansex? Goddammit
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Regansex? Goddammit
            Whoever put that there, is a right proper bastard...

Comment

• I think the Reagans only had sex once. Didn't Nancy's face look like a prune way before she got old? Rollins has a joke about her looking like a woman who's never had an orgasm, and I fear to think that he's right.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Whoever put that there, is a right proper bastard...
                Haaaaah!! I wonder WHO?

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  Naaaah. I love the hot steamed pretzels from the pretzel vendors on the street. There's this one guy who's always in front of the Metropolitan Museum of Art who must have magic steam in his vending cart, because his pretzels are awesome.
                  Yeah, I had one from that guy...they were pretty great...with a Poland Springs water...
                  Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  (*Pssstt... that's a line from "Drop Dead Gorgeous" - another highly-recommended Lisa Favorite!*)
                  That movie is a guilty pleasure of mine...So fucking r/tarded....
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
                    Yeah, I had one from that guy...they were pretty great...with a Poland Springs water...
                    HOW COOL! Excuse me, I don't mean to geek out over the fact that someone else had pretzels from this guy, but someone who's not even a NYer, and is on the same message board! I can't even convince locals to go! "He's all the way up at the Met? I'm not hauling ass all the way up there for a pretzel!"

That movie is a guilty pleasure of mine...So fucking r/tarded....
                    "You guys know the 'tards pants are totally off, right?"

Comment

Working...
                    X