No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed the first Austin Powers flick, too, as well as the first sequel. Goldmember was OK, but the jokes were running on vapors by that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I have partaken in the herbal medication once or 37 times in my life and never once did it make a shitty movie better.

Then you needed better stuff.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        I enjoyed the first Austin Powers flick, too, as well as the first sequel. Goldmember was OK, but the jokes were running on vapors by that point.
        Hated the second film. The tent scene was funny but that's it...the rest was essentially a remake of the first film as far as jokes go. I actually preferred the third one over the second.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• RE: ROB'S ULTRA WEED
          Why didn't you get high for Drive then MR. THE GOOD STUFF MAKES ERRRYTHING BETTER?!?!?

I've had good weed and yeah it made me laugh harder at time where before I wouldn't but if this supposed BETTER weed makes you like Master of disguise then no thanks bro. You smoke that and tell us all about it.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Once again, I liked Drive. I feel that everyone skips that important part.

And I didn't mean it will make a shitty movie better, but it will make watching a shitty movie better.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              And I didn't mean it will make a shitty movie better, but it will make watching a shitty movie better.
              That actually makes sense.

I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Once again, I liked Drive. I feel that everyone skips that important part.

But why didn't you buy a stupid fucking scorpion jacket like everyone else and their deluded mother?

That's all I'm asking.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Or you could just...you know...not watch shitty movies more than once.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Once again, I liked Drive. I feel that everyone skips that important part.

I know you liked Drive but if you were high on that good shit you would have enjoyed not loving it much better.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The only scorpion jacket that I'm buying has Klaus Meine, Rudolph Schenker, and Matthias Jabs on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Or you could just...you know...not watch shitty movies more than once.
                        They look great on blu.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

The only scorpion jacket that I'm buying has Klaus Meine, Rudolph Schenker, and Matthias Jabs on it.
                          That's a nerd of a different color. You and The Hoff should have matching piano-key scarves.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-07-2012, 02:16 PM. Reason: It was a scarf, not a tie. And holy fuck, that light-up jacket was hilarious.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Or you could just...you know...not watch shitty movies more than once.
                            I don't. Legitimately shitty movies do not get a second pass. And when I say legitimately I mean based on my own criteria.

Comment

I'll defend the hell out of the first AUSTIN POWERS film, mainly for Dr. Evil. He became a stupid caricature in the sequels, but he was brilliant as a Lorne Michaels riff in that first one.
                              Got you back on that first Austin Powers movie. ONLY the first.

The only thing that made me smiles for the rest of the movies were Rob Lowe.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Chronicle 2.

Sigh.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X