No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, if The Rock, A HUGE ball of charisma and C-Tates a black hole of charisma both enter the same space, what will be the consequences?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We get the present WWE roster, Josh.

Comment

• *JohnCenaburnbrofist*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My god he sucks.

So much.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Wait, if The Rock, A HUGE ball of charisma and C-Tates a black hole of charisma both enter the same space, what will be the consequences?
            .....Danny Glover dickblood?
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• On this we all agree. @ russ, not danny glover dickblood lulz

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                My god he sucks.

So much.
                U CANT C ME

because I am a black hole of fun and thus light, and your ability to C ME, fail to work

Comment

• John Cena = C Tates. The world makes sense now.

Comment

• I just wanna see that movie where Danny Glover screams in pain, "MY DICKBLOOD!"
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      I just wanna see that movie where Danny Glover screams in pain, "MY DICKBLOOD!"
                      While the sax wails.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        While the sax wails.
                        With Oprah Winfrey.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• As she bones Gale while Stedman looks on whilst swimming in Oprah's money a'la Scrooge McDuck.

Comment

• She shouts "YOU get a strap-on! YOU get a strap-on! YOUGETASTRAPON!" and flexes like Bateman in the mirror.

And all the while her audience cheers, some literally foaming at the mouth at the prospect of owning one of her favorite things.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                              While her audience cheers, some literally foaming at the mouth.

She shouts "YOU get a strap-on! YOU get a strap-on! YOUGETASTRAPON!" and flexes like Bateman in the mirror.
                              It's basically the ending to Legend. Hurricane winds running, scaring unicorns, elves and the Lord of Darkness about to fall into the abyss.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The Rock in GI Joe?

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUCK.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X