No announcement yet.

Looking for a good gaming/editing laptop - HELP ME HELP YOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, this fucking laptop is the best thing I've purchased in a while. This thing is great.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Do you still like that MSI?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

fucking love it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

What's the model/make/etc? Those old links are dead.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...Dominator+Pro+

Mine is XOTIC MSI GT62VR Dominator Pro 15.6" Full HD eDP IPS-Level w/ G-Sync Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-7700HQ GTX1070 32GB DDR4 256GB PCIe SSD 1TB HDD Win10

The only small issue i have is the screen is a bit small BUT I just hook it up to my tv or other monitors if it becomes a problem. otherwise I can play all games, use full Adobe suite that runs like butter, run VR in ultra mode, etc..

I don't foresee having to buy a new laptop for a good few years so long as this one keeps going.

Comment

Checking it out.

VR isn't that big of a deal for me.
              Plus, I don't like that the screen isn't IPS.

Comment

Could always pick up an IPS monitor for dual screens, but again, for everything from watching movies, gaming, art, etc... this laptop is one of the best machines I've ever owned.

Comment

and mine is IPS-level but maybe I don't understand what you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    and mine is IPS-level but maybe I don't understand what you mean?
                    Yeah, I was looking down models from your first link. Is there a way to just get the laptop without the extra shit?

Comment

Working...
                    X