Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    Was it old-school Cap or chin-strapless goofball Cap?

Old School Cap.

Nick Fury was a Mexican guy in a tank top and trenchcoat who forgot the eyepatch.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Old School Cap.
      Awwyeah

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Nick Fury was a Mexican guy in a tank top and trenchcoat who forgot the eyepatch.
      Are you sure it wasn't just a Mexican dude in a trenchcoat who just happens to work for SHIELD?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        I do not. I only really wore out int Seattle at the art fest I bought it at. I've also worn it to the ren faire here once. It's a utilikilt. It's pretty sweet but I don't have the look to pull it off. I need a sweet beard first.
        Beards help.

Those are places where a kilt would be okay. Movies ... Ugh...

Anderson, there's a 16 year old kid with a plastic Captain America shield. It looks like a toy a child would have.

A Windows XP logo appeared in between the movie and the first look bullshit. It was fucking chaos. Unfunny chaos.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
          Beards help.

Those are places where a kilt would be okay. Movies ... Ugh...

Anderson, there's a 16 year old kid with a plastic Captain America shield. It looks like a toy a child would have.

A Windows XP logo appeared in between the movie and the first look bullshit. It was fucking chaos. Unfunny chaos.

It's only going to get worse. When the high moon hits the sky and the odor carries. You will be more dead than alive.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            If someone else made the same statement like say Brett Ratner or Bay, Internet would be livid. Sorry I'm not giving Whedon a free pass because he's Joss Whedon.
            When you see Internet again, tell him to quit being such a reactionary asshole.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            At least you're not pulling a Hocken and saying that if you liked The Expendables 2 trailer then you must also be a Ron Paul supporter (which really, doesn't make any fucking sense and just furthers my annoyance with him)

I don't love Whedon or hate him. I've enjoyed some of the things he's worked on but I'd say he was pretty instrumental in making the Avengers as good as it apparently is.
            Fucking Hocken.....I don't have the words.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Also, Hocken shoots his mouth off and lacks a filter for his fool-ass opinions.
            If I had the words these would be some of them.

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            Oh dear God there's a dude wearing a kilt here.
            There's always one. Only one.
            I have a kilt.
            This bit of back & forth is gold.

You've made this personal for some reason. I don't think I'm clever, but I do think your attitude is incredibly childish.
            Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            You're still talking?
            OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, YOU STILL TALKING BIG BOY!!!?!???
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think we all lost sight on what the real problem is: HOCKEN NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

*defusing all situations!*
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I think we all lost sight on what the real problem is: HOCKEN NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

I support this endeavor. Two words....KAMIKAZE JAKE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  Was it this one?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that was pretty much the get-up.

Just finished with Thor. Kat Dennings yumminess in three dimensions!!!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I think we all lost sight on what the real problem is: HOCKEN NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      I support this endeavor. Two words....KAMIKAZE JAKE.
                      Agreed on both accounts.

Was it this one?

Lulz, either the wife or I are taking the kids saturday to see it because they've been doing great in school both with the work and behavior but I'm thinking about making them go dressed like this just because I can.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I just saw a big slab of beef wearing a Batman T shirt with the Batman logo in Italian colors.

Good God, I'm about to hit delirium.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Lulz, either the wife or I are taking the kids saturday to see it because they've been doing great in school both with the work and behavior but I'm thinking about making them go dressed like this just because I can.

YES. I'm always jazzed to see kids dress up for flicks like this - they're approaching the film as an excuse to have a shitload of fun and watch superheroes superheroing without analyzing stuff adult fans would notice or care about.

They could give two shits about Joss Whedon and whatever backstage shit is going on. For the kids it's all about the Avengers saving the day. Rock on, shorties!

Comment

• Fuuuuck.

Go see it.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Was it this one?

Incredible. Please have this on one of the wedding tables as "The Cap Table."

Comment

• For Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                X