Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Upset? Not so much. Irritated? Mildly.

Contrary to what the odd rant about comedies here might suggest, I like to think I'm fairly easily pleased about these matters. And I'm not even that big of a Superman guy (I liked him best when he got all smooshed up with Frank "Madman" Einstein that one time and there was a bit of power-swappage) so it really shouldn't be too hard a sell.

Yet... there it is.

I say bring back Brandon Routh. Kids are gonna wanna see the last RadioSuperman!
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I just wanna see some finished footage at this point. None of the on-set stuff has been particularly good this summer, unless it was in service of internet memes (Thor's Soldier Boy Dance for instance).
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• pretty much this.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• YES!

Comment

• Zod Sees A Superman Suit And Wants To Paint It Black
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Meet Superman's Latest Hot Mom
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If Hobbit falling that far behind, wonder if WB might throw Man of Steel back to next Christmas as originally planned.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I wonder if there will be a ham-handed montage of the planet exploding while Jor-El and his woman get it on.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Someone suggested Dwayne Johnson for Luthor which I think is awesome and others on Twitter think isn't. Fuck their narrow minds.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Interesting choice. Very interesting. I'd had him as playing either Captain Marvel or Black Adam when there was talk of a Shazam move awhile back.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Someone suggested Dwayne Johnson for Luthor which I think is awesome and others on Twitter think isn't. Fuck their narrow minds.
                            He's got the charisma and can play cueball well.

Diesel is more like the Kingpin now.

The Rock as African American Adam would be the greatest thing that movie had going for it.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh Yeah...That Looks Like Superman's Dad
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Man this movie is going to be so fucking terrible/good. I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X