X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are some toys...

Ari's favorite...

"Uh, whose car is that out front?"
    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

Ariel for the goddamned win! Very nice bumblebee costume...I'm fucking saving now for next year.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I want the Zombies!!!
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Big B there's a lot more cleavage than Ariel...
          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
            I want the Zombies!!!
            Sideshow Collectibles

Comment

IMG_1562.jpg cute girl
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

ok test picture i finally got it to work wooohoooooo
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

Just a couple of hottie's from Comic-Con 08'

[ATTACH]74[/ATTACH]
                  Mistress Malice: Miss Hororfest 2007

[ATTACH]75[/ATTACH]
                  Mary Riley: Benchwarmer girl

[ATTACH]76[/ATTACH]
                  Tiffany Taylor: Playmate of the month Nov. 98'

[ATTACH]77[/ATTACH]
                  Gina Carano

Comment

Just a couple random girls

IMG_1408.jpg
                    Just sitting at a vendor not even for pictures but i could'nt help myself

IMG_1505.jpg
                    Same girl as first pic, just on friday

IMG_1534.jpg
                    Dressed as a sim girl.. and holy crap what a cleavage

Comment

[ATTACH]81[/ATTACH]
                      Robot Chicken

[ATTACH]82[/ATTACH]
                      Ganster Baby: don't ask it just looked to funny not to take a picture

Comment

I'll be posting some pics of some of the artwork and toys i got later on this week

Comment

IMG_1503.jpg
                          I told Laura Croft that her ass looked big in those shorts, i guess i should've kept my mouth shut

Comment

I'll take the random chick in danish outfit and the simm girl could be my lovely pillows!
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Seriously, what's with the size of those Chuck bags. Were they handing out free Kenny Bakers or something?

Comment

Those bags were the best thing ever, the day before i had three full smaller bags 2 in my left hand, and 1 in my right.. within an hour my hands were hurting.. with the chuck bag i could fit all those bags in it and free up my hands..
                                My suggestion to anyone who hasn't been to Comic Con yet, make sure to get an over the shoulder bag. Sarah was smart and picked one up before we went.

Comment

Working...
                                X