No announcement yet.

Brian Keene: The next Stephen King?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regular book and quite a fast read, just like his others.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

They finally had a character reference 'The Mist', thank Hocken. About a little more than half way through and I'm really digging this.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Can someone recommend me something good to read that's slightly fucked up?
        Lulz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Check out The Rising by Brian Keene. A pretty fun and fucked up spin on the zombie genre. Since this is the Brian Keene thread and all haha.

Comment

Cool. Never read the guy so I wasn't sure where he was at theme wise. Fucked up zombies? Right up my alley.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Yeah, he's mostly a horror guy and has some crime books as well.

Comment

I just need to read some crazy shit. I've been reading Bourne books for so long that anything remotely action-y is a turn off.

Comment

Yeah, if you dig zombies The Rising is great.

Comment

Spectacular. All about the zombies.

Comment

And the Zombie thing ain't a mysterious plague!
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Or a downed satellite with space bacteria!!

Comment

Voo-doo?

Comment

NOPE! haha.

Comment

Now I'm intrigued. Lulz.

Comment

It's pretty awesome. One of my favorite horror books.

Comment

Working...
                                X