Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's been my opinion from what I've experience, but know your enemy man.

Comment

• Go listen to some more Korn, Rob.

What have you given a shot Billy? More importantly, why ask an objective question on a subjective matter like this?
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-05-2011, 08:08 AM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha. Someone is butthurt.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• but seriously, fuck Wilco.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Butthurt? No.

Disappointed in the knee-jerk judgment that doesn't even try to articulate a point beyond the juvenile "FUCK THIS" statement? Yeah.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not a fan of their music, the lead singer, or the songs. I don't feel the need to go into further detail why I'm not a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                Not a fan of their music, the lead singer, or the songs. I don't feel the need to go into further detail why I'm not a fan.
                Korn > Wilco needs no justification. You stand on the path of the righteous.

Comment

• What have you listened to that has made you hostile to their sound? Is it because their roots are in the alt-country scene?

Did Jeff Tweedy rape you?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mbr_tJh8E_o?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• LULZ.

Comment

• Only ICP would think to make an apocalyptic song sound like a ballad.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ICP > WILCO

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            ICP > WILCO

I love that the best thing anyone said about Wilco was the lead singer must have raped you. Confirmed my thoughts.

Comment

• Wilco is a real band? I thought that was just a Hipster in joke of some sort. /trollin
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                I love that the best thing anyone said about Wilco was the lead singer must have raped you. Confirmed my thoughts.
                                2/10 got me to reply
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X