Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida - We've got weird shit too!

http://www.tampabay.com/features/hum...veiled/1027763

Side note, I've actually been to the bar they mention. Sigh.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Yeah, you've got this guy:

http://www.wowowow.com/relationships...ty-game-286581
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

oh man, a Florida thread. Just wait H, just wait. I always have tons of Florida links.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Lots of Ohio people make a big deal about Florida. Living there, vacationing there. I've been a few times. It's hot as hell, crowded, and I don't like the ocean. They can have it.

Comment

Someone might as well get out the Germany or Florida game.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            oh man, a Florida thread. Just wait H, just wait. I always have tons of Florida links.
            Trust me. I thought long and hard before starting the thread but in the end just said fuck it. Everyone else has one.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              Someone might as well get out the Germany or Florida game.
              Are you referring to the large # of German tourists in FL?

Comment

No, Germany or Florida refers to the idea that all fucked up stories come out of either Germany or Florida. You play the game by first talking about the story and then have people guess if it's Germany or Florida.

Comment

Ed, I think that game came from Loveline, didn't it?
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yes, it did.

Comment

Man, so glad I chew gum and not mints.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

While May was behind bars, the Kissimmee Police Department towed his car and auctioned it off. He lost his job and was evicted. Now May is suing the city for false arrest and false imprisonment. He wants to be compensated for the loss of his car and job.

May's attorney and the city of Kissimmee discussed a possible settlement last year, but failed to reach an agreement.
                        I would fail to reach an agreement too. Fuck settling, just give me the keys to the city assholes.

Comment

Haha. PCP is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Officer, arrest that woman! She stole my $70 dildo!

And the police always referred to it as "the" dildo... never "your" dildo.

Comment

Well, what do you think? Was the dildo-stealing a civil or criminal offense? Also, who would admit to owning one?

Comment

Working...
                              X