can you people even read??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you people even read??

hey, here is some information about myself that no one cares about; i have a boring job. and because of this i get to read a lot of books.

i was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good book?? ill read anything that doesnt suck. but im mainly into the fantasy genres, ive read a lot of the forgotten realms stuff, but like i said im into everything.

help me end the tragedy that is a boring job, if you feel like it
    why not...

You should check out Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood. Nice little post-apocalyptic tale told in a new way. I dig the hell outta that book. Also, if you haven't yet, check out The Rising and City of the Dead by Brian Keene. The Rising is the first of the two. Then read his other books as they all end up tying together. I fucking love that guy and own all of his books.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This thread should be in the suggested reading area...read through those pages and you'll find some gems.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Dude, Twilight... It made me cry.

Comment

I hope you're being facetious. Or are a 12 year old girl. Maybe both? And that's okay by me. haha.

Stay away from Twilight. It's a fucking "horror" novel written by someone who has never seen one fucking Rated R movie. And it's ridiculous to boot.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I didn't want to be the first to say that...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker View Post
              Dude, Twilight... It made me cry.
              Read this instead. Better story.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Read this instead. Better story.

Should this remind me of Monty Python?

Comment

The Vampire Bunny in Monty Python is better than Twilight. And Bunnicula. haha

Comment

Holy shit, I remember that!
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

He made carrots white, right?
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Yeah. He sucked the "blood" from them. But we all know that Bunnicula is really a statment on the decline of Western Civilization. And is also a metaphor dealing with the lives of underage sex slaves.

Comment

First thing I read after the Barenstein Bears when I was a little kid.

I really identified with the rampant paranoia the cat conveyed.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

yea i have read oryx and crake...it was good shit.

this was my favorite thing to read as a kid
                            why not...

Comment

I always saw girls in my class reading that and never wanted to read it. I always thought it was about a jail because there's a juvenile center in Southern Cali called Wayside...random.

This was and still is one of my favorites...

Comment

Working...
                              X