No announcement yet.

Jackass 3-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome - caught Jackass 3D a couple of weeks back, laughed my ass off, so this is a must for me.

Loved the crotch rocket!

Comment

I'll be honest, I could do without any more "eruptions."
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

the eruption was fucking amazing. Especially if you watch the outtakes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just want them to put their balls in danger in new and fascinating ways. Not so much puke and shit on each other.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That, and throw more snakes at Margera. Watching him freak out is always fun.

Comment

How bout just locking him in a plexi-glass box, under the guise of "we're all gonna shit on you" but really they dump snakes on him and lock the box.

OMG I'd pay big bucks to watch him drown in his own tears.

Comment

I just want to see Phil strangle him until he falls limp.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

YES!

Comment

Poor Phil. He doesn't deserve that shit. April kind of does but I think she likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      How bout just locking him in a plexi-glass box, under the guise of "we're all gonna shit on you" but really they dump snakes on him and lock the box.

OMG I'd pay big bucks to watch him drown in his own tears.
                      I need this. America needs this.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                      X