• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want this in my mouf!

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

FUCK YES.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

That burger looks so fucking delicious.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I didn't really even read the article but that burger has more going for it as well! It's sponsored by Fifth Third Bank; 5/3, 1.66 lbs burger. HOHOHO! I want it to have my children and my children's children.

Comment

Do they add something to the food west of the Mississippi? Nothing makes me want to eat that much. And that thing looks like prison rape on a bun.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

haha, awesome.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Shake Shack Shack Stack
                      A deep fried cheese-stuffed portabello mushroom between two cheeseburgers.

Comment

Holy fuck, the dump resulting from that would create a turd bigger than your head Rob. That's pretty goddamn big.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Damn that looks good!!
                          "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                          "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

I present, The Sasquatch Burger:

Comment

This monster creation smushes a half-pound of Angus chuck, cheese, bacon, and fried onion sticks between two whole grilled cheese sandwiches.
                              Yum.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X