PodCaust Episode 76: Gym Class Zeroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    That is totally true. I think because albums tend to be pretty personal to people, while movies are just entertaining for the most part, maybe?
    WLONG!

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Also, I own a first pressing of The Beatles White Album on vinyl (thanks mom!), and have listened to it. I dig a few songs, but nothing earth shattering for me. Except for Revolution #9 (I think that's it). That shit is amazing.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I figure since The Beatles are my favorite musical group, I have perfect taste in music.

Also, since I consider The Empire Strikes Back my favorite movie, I have perfect taste in movies.

Also, since I consider Natalie Portman to be a goddess, I have perfect taste in women.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
          WLONG!

I said think. I can see how movies can be personal as well (derp, HACKERS for me) but people tend to get their panties in a bunch with bands more so than flicks.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Which is why Lil Kim delivered my message.

I will nuke you from teh orbitz.com, sir. N00k.

(I'm not taking anything seriously today at all. I couldn't give a shit what the person next to me likes, but if I like what they like, then hot shitfire, we might have something in common. It doesn't take away from the fact that the person next to me is a total asshole. Bottom line: I don't give a rats fat whore ass what you do or don't like, just as long as you keep your kids away from my lawn.)
            Last edited by Captain Russ; 09-11-2009, 11:19 AM.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              I'm not dogging Led. And people are calling me a mouth breather for not diggin on the Beatles. So yeah, I take offense. It's a fucking band.
              That was courtesy of me! But it was because Ari called you a mouthbreather for not liking Superbad. Hahaha.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                Slow down, close your mouth, and breathe through your nose. We'll get through this together rain man.

Like you said, they're a boy band who grew up, why bother with them hating on you. Truth be told I think they're way over rated too. There people, throw your stones at me. I'll save you Rob.
                STONE HIM!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Indeed. I'm not pissed, I just took some offense in my taste in everything being called out because I'm not a fan TBB or The Beatles.

Comment

Hey, what's wrong Sliders?! Fuck you!

Comment

• Look, Rob, you need to take your cat fart-related rage and chill the fuck out for a minute.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Indeed. I'm not pissed, I just took some offense in my taste in everything being called out because I'm not a fan TBB or The Beatles.
                        ...you're pissed.

The irony is, the Beatles' sunshine and faerie qweefs could help you out.

Next best thing: "Sex Farm".
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was Chanadlers revenge for getting swatted on the ass. Told ya something would happen.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            No. You had horrible taste because you liked ICP. Although, I have horrible taste in music as well; e.g. no wait, I'm not going there.

Comment

• I was an angry white suburban kid with problems. ICP for a bit bonded me with some people, that we all can laugh about now. I never face painted or anything. But either way, it's cool. And you're right Russ, I did get pissed. But it's cool. Being sick and sober for the last few days brings out the anger.

Comment

• I totally did the ICP thing too because I thought the lyrics were funny and I was like fifteen. I mean, cutting someone's finger off and sticking it up their ass and gluing it shut? Comedy gold to a teenager.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X