No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's amazing that some of these people honestly believe that they can get away with this shit with the way that everything is handled using present technology. We're in a digital age and everything leaves a digital paper trail.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Why is that man leaving Duane Reade with a bag covered in dollar signs and a box of Zirtec?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        "Why is that man leaving Duane Reade with a bag covered in dollar signs and a box of Zirtec?"
        I was reading the report and it said he stopped doing it after store security questioned him after he EMPTIED THE ATM COMPLETELY OF CASH 5 TIMES IN ONE MONTH!
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuckin dummy saw an episode of The Wire or some shit and thought "hey, that's a great idea".

Comment

• He didn't finish the episode.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Trumpies are definitely taking notes on a criminal fucking conspiracy.

Also, if you haven't yet, Jonathan Abrams' oral history of The Wire book is incredible.

Comment

• Gates' atty pleaded guilty himself. The dude is the son of the Alfa Bank head. Plus, it looks like he's about to give up Andrea Manafort.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Known Guilty pleas stand at:

1. Flynn
                  2. Papadopoulos
                  3. Gates
                  4. Van der Zwaan
                  5. Pinedo

Comment

• Pharmacy boy's ATM bank fraud has now got a new charge tacked onto him.

Comment

• Endgame is starting to emerge.

It's widely believed that Andrea Manafort (Paul's kid) got picked up today to make the Old Man flip on Trump. Again, it's believed if Manafort flips, Trump straight up resigns.

Comment

• Is Andrea the one that was dragging old man Manafort the whole time? Or another daughter?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Is Andrea the one that was dragging old man Manafort the whole time? Or another daughter?
                          I think she's the only daughter, so it's her.

The game is afoot. I'd say the next big date I've been given, but it seems like these things never follow a calendar.

Comment

• That crib sheet for the "listening session". Even giving him the benefit of the doubt that it's an awkward situation he's not used to, you need notes on how to be a fucking human? Christ.

Comment

• I hear you.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Former Trump aide (2011-2015) Sam Nunberg to testify in the morning. Many connect him to the knowledge of the tapes' location. What's odd about him is that he keeps supporting the notion that it's worse than 'pee-pee'.

Comment

Working...
                                X