Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's the one thing that Bioware still hasn't gotten right. IT's way too SAVE BABIES or KILL BABIES with very little nuance in between.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Predator is the SHIT in Mortal Kombat.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Any Vita games I should play? Got one in a trade yesterday. Playing Uncharted on it currently and have a lot of Vita games from PS+. Not sure what to play.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Persona 4 Golden. Basically a million indie games.

Comment

• Rocket League is so so fun with a group of friends
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Persona 4 Golden. Basically a million indie games.
              What if JRPGs and anime aren't really my thing, would I still like Persona?

I need to try Rocket League.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I don't like JRPGs or Anime either. Persona 4 is incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                  Rocket League is so so fun with a group of friends
                  I wouldn't know since Friday and Saturday none of you guys were on to play when I was. And today I woke with a swollen shut left ear canal. YAY
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Any Vita games I should play? Got one in a trade yesterday. Playing Uncharted on it currently and have a lot of Vita games from PS+. Not sure what to play.
                    Tearaway. They are releasing it on the PS4, but it's a blast on the Vita and makes good use of EVERYTHING on it.

I mostly play a shit load of free titles and old PS1 stuff otherwise. Can't vouch for Persona like Billy has.

Comment

• I've been browsing my download list, I have so many Vita games from PS+, it's ridiculous.

Comment

• yep. I've purchased 2 games: Hot Shots Golf and Tearaway

Killzone was pretty fun. Gravity Rush is neat. Most of the PS+ games got a bunch of play on my system.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm probably going to try a bunch of these Vita games I already have first before I go buying more.

Comment

• Finally played some Massive Chalice. Super into it.

Comment

• I had no idea Until Dawn was in a month. I'm optimistic for it.

Comment

• Still way sucked back into Destiny. Didn't I buy Witcher......
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X