2010 Winter Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, no he was not.

However, I will concede Canada did give us the comedy songs of Jon Lajoie. And the ability to see Conan O'Brien dressed as a Mountie.
    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-22-2009, 01:46 PM.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

He totally was. He's a big influence on me regarding the podcast and shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Well, if you liked him. Ya liked him. Personally, Johnny Knoxville and Jackass did it WAY better.

Comment

He did it first.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And Jackass was better when it was just in the Big Brother videos.

Comment

Don't bring CKY into this. Let's not go down that road.

Back to Canada, they also gave us Scott Pilgrim. So that's a plus in their column.

Comment

Big Brother was prior to CKY. IT's fucking Larry Flynt's skate mag. Come on man. I know this shit. I used to be a skater.

Comment

I used to be a Shriner.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I used to be something.

Comment

I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody.
                      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 09-22-2009, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Canada gave us Brian Adams. Fuck Canada.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Not only that, it makes us confuse him with Ryan Adams.

Comment

But Bryan Adams gave us this:
                            <object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZGoWtY_h4xo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Comment

I understand guys (and ladies). You live next to the Great Northern Nation of Canada (snicker). You HAVE to act as though you love Canada. Otherwise (snicker) they'll invade.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Or what? They're going to send "Alpha Flight"? *snicker*.

Comment

Working...
                                X